To All Newcomers

NeShawn

Registered Users (C)
Greetings to everyone. I would like to encourage the newcomers to this forum to take the time and research ALL INFORMATION that you have been informed. At times, the questions indicate that the person asking has done minimal research in finding the answers. I would like to suggest several things that will enable you to be educated and informed while you are taking this 'journey'.

1. Use the 'search' option on this page to find like situations before you post a question. It is likely someone has posted the same question.

2. Use the USCIS website as an information tool.

3. Read ALL INSTRUCTIONS on Immigration forms.

4. Use the toll-free number to USCIS. (I know:eek: , it takes forever)

5. Ask specific questions with proper details. Provide only the necessary information for us to respond to. be DIRECT.

6. Pass it on ONLY when you are confident that you have taken all these steps stated above and that you have been found to be correct and accurate in your advice. LET EXPERIENCE BE THE BEST TEACHER.

7. Last but not least. BE APPRECIATIVE OF THE VETERAN ADVISORS OF THIS FORUM.
They provide a lot of support and information; however, it is a weary job to sift through all of the unnecessary stuff to provide adequate answers to those who really need the advice simply because some are too LAZY to do all they can do to help themselves. It is very evident that that is what is taking place here. So even if I sometimes don't agree with what they say or take offense for something, I find my way back to where I need to be. Their information has proven to be PRICELESS to me. Thanks DOC, PIANO.., and AL(at times when you are at your best):p and many others. With your help and my experience and effort, I have become more educated and equipped to help others in the same way I have been helped.

To the newbies, get ready for a life-changing experience. I wish you the best.:)
I wish you all well in this journey. Let us help one another.