TN visa with a Master degree, but no bachelors?

ANewFella

Hey ladies and gents.

So I’m looking to moving the us for work for a bit, I’m Canadian and it’s my 8th year working as a software dev.

However, I never completed my bachelors degree and went off into the industry. I got my uni education back in Russia, so transferring credit and finishing may be a bit of a bummer.

However, there are multiple institutions that offer a chance at a masters(Colorado, York university in the Uk and a couple of others).

Will a masters in comp sci cut it if I there's no prior bachelors ? I've tried googling, but can't really figure it out.

Cheers.

Technically, if you do your Masters in a N American university, it can qualify as the "2-year post-secondary diploma" required plus the 3 years experience that you have, specifically for a CSA TN. It must be a two-year degree.

Technically, if you do your Masters in a N American university, it can qualify as the "2-year post-secondary diploma" required plus the 3 years experience that you have, specifically for a CSA TN. It must be a two-year degree.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Appreciate it!

Just one more question - i'm under the impression that this whole TN visa process is semi-random if you don't have an exact match of degree titles and largely in the hands of the officer you get at the border? Is that so?