TN state SESA processing - RIR cases

Hi Guys,
      Let\'s start a discussion on TN state SESA RIR cases processing.
      My RD: 27-JULY-2001

Please post your details

No Title

When did you call them? I assume your case is a RIR case. Did you ask them if they put RIR cases in higher priority? They are supposed to that but they didn\'t. You may want to have your attorney to call the supervisor in that department to find out.

Tennessee sucks - 6 years expiring in Dec,2002

Gurus,

My Labor certification had been filed from Tennessee SESA in September,2001 under EB2-RIR. My H1 visa 6 years term is expiring in december,2002. Do I have any chance of making it or mentally be prepared to return to India ?

Please help me.

Only two workers in that department. We have to call their head officers.

We need to make sure they are giving higher priority to RIR cases. I am not sure how those two workers process RIR cases. They kept saying the priority is daily basis. I don\'t know what that means exactly. It could mean they work on 2 RIR cases and 10 non RIR cases on that days. They just process those RIR in the morning on that day.

Call 615-7413780 asking for Supervisor in Alien Labor dept or even the manager of the supervisor. Let them make sure the people who are processing cases are indeed giving higher priority to RIR.
Let your attorney call them and it may give them some pressure.

They are still working on April 2001 cases. For only two workers, it can take them forever.

Please update this list with the information you get back from them.

TN, What is your priority date ?

Hello Tennessee filers,

please post your filing dates so that we can track the progress.
Please cooperate.

What is your take on the current situation ?

Did you talk to your attorney ? What does he say about the current situation ? When do you think Tennessee SESA would come out of this April, 2001 stuff....

They received thousands of cases due to 245i in April, 2001.

Since there are only two workers in that department, it will take them years to clear those cases. That is what they said. They have no clue about how long it is going to be. It is just on-going work for them. They don\'t care you are out of time.

So we have to let attornies talk to their supervisors or even supervisors\' supervisor. They have to speed up, otherwise we have no hope. Some states are doing fine and they are already finish April cases. So they can do it. But they just don\'t want to do it.