TN holder and Wife with visitor visa

viajero

Registered Users (C)
One question to the Forum,

I am Mexican TN Holder with I-94 valid until Sep15. TD visa for my wife is due and she entered to US with Visitor visa on Dec 8th. Her I-94 is due on Jun 7th.

The question is: would you recomend to travel now to Mexico and back in April? or wait up to June (limit on I-94). She needs to travel to Mexico and we are worried about the possibility of denial the reenter to US.

All this is related to all the changes that Trump would be doing on Visas and NAFTA

Thanks

Thanks Nelsona

One more thing, My TN visa expired on sep 2015, but at end of my stamped visa, says "sep24- 2014 to sep 23 2017", Because my wife's TD is expired, she needs to reenter to US with B2 visa.

Saying that, is there any possibility to denial the reenter?

Thanks again

Does she still meet the requirements of B2? Does she have a b2 visa? Once she was issued a TN, her previous visas were cancelled.

As to what is written or not on your visa, this is completely separate from your passport entry stamp. I'll let you figure that out.

Yes, Her B2 visa is valid.

Nothing is stamped in her B2 visa on her Passport. Actually she is here under B2 status, according to I94 report on the Web.

Thanks again Nelsona