timeline of removal and does ICE go by arrest warrent or PLEA AGREEMENT

jrgm13

Registered Users (C)
Thanks for any input. i've been married to a girl from the Philippines since 1989. i'm 65 and have less then 10 years to live. 20 years ago i brought my wife around a "lying paid informant who testified at a federal grand jury against over 60 people on the other side of the state. the sheriffs department where i'd worked for 11 years said that they would take and protect him for him "working for them" i used marijuana for ptsd and chronic pain. the informant worked with us at the factory for over a year then over a dozen people were arrested on drug charges........only there was very little drugs considering the number of people and time.
i was stupid enough to try to grow 6 plants with him on his rented acreage but i'd never done this and the plants only got a foot high and were worthless. i brought my wife around his family several times and i gave them food, ect. because they seemed destitute.
my lawyer has moved to New York but she set my wife up with her law professor Pro Bono. they ran her F.B.I. finger prints and they came back with simple possession. three days ago my wife took her naturalization test and showed the packet that the lawyers had provided. they said that she would be naturalized in 3 hours, so we were happy and went back to the hotel to wait. then my wife got a phone call saying that there was a problem. we went back to the HomeLand security building in Omaha, Nebraska. the head interviewer said that my wife and i were both involved in a marijuana growing operation. this was the 1st time that anyone has talked to my wife and my wife told the truth, she had nothing to do with my marijuana use or attempted growing. we were berated for 15 minutes and said that they would be notified in a month.
my question is: how long can we drag this out before she's deported? we need time to sell our home so that she can buy a house there.
thanks, JRGM13