Timeline for Applications Filed @ DORA Dallas

piyalove

Registered Users (C)
Hi Fellow-kin,
I would like start a new thread of those who had submitted their papers under the DORA 'I-485 Pilot program' @ Dallas Office. Please submit your timeline of events for the benefit of folks here in Texas. Please only post if you are married to USC and your application was based on marriage. Please provide info in this format:

Date Package submited:
Date of Interview:
NOA Processed:
NOA Received:
FP/Bio Date:

and so on so forth ...

PiyaLove
------------
My Timeline:

25 July 2005 : (Day 01) Forms submitted @ DORA Dallas
25 July 2005 : (Day 01) Interview for 5 minutes
29 July 2005 : (Day 05) NOA Processed - I-485
29 July 2005 : (Day 05) NOA Processed - I-130
01 Aug 2005 : (Day 08) Received NOA - I-485
01 Aug 2005 : (Day 08) Received NOA - I-130
02 Aug 2005 : (Day 09) Walk-in FP/Bio done @ Dallas ASC

Update info ...

Piyalove
-------

Timeline:
07 Mar 2005 : Arrived in USA on B1/B2 Visa (6 months stay)
13 Apr 2005 : Married my Piya in Dallas
05 Jun 2005 : Scheduled appointment with DORA @ infopass
25 July 2005: Appointment @ DORA Dallas
25 July 2005 : (Day 01) Forms submitted @ DORA Dallas
25 July 2005 : (Day 01) Interview for 5 minutes
29 July 2005 : (Day 05) NOA Processed - I-485
29 July 2005 : (Day 05) NOA Processed - I-130
01 Aug 2005 : (Day 08) Received NOA - I-485
01 Aug 2005 : (Day 08) Received NOA - I-130
24 Sept 2005 : (Day 62) FP/Bio Appointment - NOT NEEDED NOW!
02 Aug 2005 : (Day 09) Walk-in FP/Bio Done @ Dallas ASC
02 Aug 2005 : (Day 09) FP/Bio Received
04 Aug 2005 : (Day 09) AOS Processing started

Pls dont multiple post

Hi

I understand that you are trying to update your timeline, but i dont see a reason to multiple-post on all the threads. No offence meant, but it is kind of annoying to see the same post everywhere. If i may suggest, you could put your timeline in your signature so you dont have to re-post everytime your timeline changes, all you could do is to update your signature and all your posts would be updated with your new timeline.

We all come to this forum to get valuable information and advice from other people's experiences and some people out here are really desparate for help/advice and would automatically be interested in reading people's responses whenever there is a new post in any thread. So it doesnt make sense to see same information on all threads which may not be relevant to other people.

I know its not my place to tell you what to do and what not to do, but i think others here would join me in my request to you to post wisely.

Thanks for understanding and again. No Offence Meant.

Thank you!

ari4u said:
Hi

I understand that you are trying to update your timeline, but i dont see a reason to multiple-post on all the threads. No offence meant, but it is kind of annoying to see the same post everywhere. If i may suggest, you could put your timeline in your signature so you dont have to re-post everytime your timeline changes, all you could do is to update your signature and all your posts would be updated with your new timeline.

We all come to this forum to get valuable information and advice from other people's experiences and some people out here are really desparate for help/advice and would automatically be interested in reading people's responses whenever there is a new post in any thread. So it doesnt make sense to see same information on all threads which may not be relevant to other people.

I know its not my place to tell you what to do and what not to do, but i think others here would join me in my request to you to post wisely.

Thanks for understanding and again. No Offence Meant.

Hi ari4u,
Thanks for your input.
I understand your remark.
Thank you,
Piyalove