The war is half won!!

ADDTX

Registered Users (C)
Received my approval email today, yet waiting for my spouse!!Hasn't yet sunk in since its just a part approval for us. Will celebrate when both of us get approved. Again a formal thanks to everyone on this forum for being around when we most needed it. Even if we do not know each other on a personal level, we do know what each of us went through during this GC process, more than probably each of us shared with our other friends.

Wish the rest of you, the very best and especially the 2001-2002 filers, keep hope!! Keep up the prayers and they will be answered!! Good luck!!

RD/ND May 2002
FP July 29, 2004
AD Sept 27, 2004(email)

Great News!!!

Let me the first person to congratulate you. I also received my approval email only but still waiting for my wife. Hopefully we would get soon.

ADDTX - where is my ghee shakar or whatever I want to? Remember this is what you offered me for my wishes.

Enjoy your freedooooooooom................

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ADDTX,

You Guys are so lucky man....Your spouse will get soon....

Waiting...for my turn...

BaSh

ADDTX,

Congrats. After my own approval, I felt that your approval was only days away (our ND, FP dates are nearly identical) -- but didn't want to jinx it by saying so prematurely. Hope your spouse's approval comes soon.

ADDTX,

CONGRATS! and do party when your spouse approval comes thru.

btw, is your spouse's RD/ND same as yours? also, is the spouse FP date same as yours?

Thanks everyone!
Bash, now you have to get approval soon and we know you will so hang in there, few seconds, minutes, hours or days to go, but it will be soon.
nmishra, appki duayein thi, God bless you, as for the ghi shakar or anythng else.... well I will need your address to send it ;).
praytx, my spouse's dates are exactly as mine, budboy, yup we were almost sailing in the same boat, Raj Ram, my status as well as my spouse's did get updated and was getting updated everyday for almost the entire month of Aug, the message remained the same only the LUD changed.

nmishra, a question for you, did your spouse's LUD change? Mine did, but the message is still the same.

Thanks again for all your support!! :D

ADDTX-No, my wife's LUD didn't change since March 04 (AP processing). Although mine got changed again the day after email approval. I am hoping to get notice in mail today or tomorrow. Let us see what comes and when.

Raj Ram - Ours LUD didn't change after FP and got changed only the they approved my case.

Hi ADDTX,

Congratulations. :D

My best Wishes.

I am also waiting for my spouse and kids. Hope we will win the war fully sooner.

Good luck to Bash and POJ.

And victory is ours!!

Yup, got an approval mail for spouse in the evening. Without any doubt our joy knows no bounds, it has been a very slow journey for us, but finally the end is sweet. Thanks again for each and everyone's contribution on this forum, without which this journey would have been very very tough. Thanks to Mr. Khanna too for putting up this forum, a great help indeed!!
Take care guys and all the best! Will keep visiting to extend my wishes to all those who get approved and giving my 2 cents to all those who need help!! :) Now waiting for the paper notice and the CARD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulation !!! ADDTX family !!!

hi! ADDTX buddy, it is so nice to hear you and your family get approved :p

do NOT forget to get your stamp asap, becuase that will trigger your plastic card processing, both your photo and fingerprint (right index finger) at stamp will go to the card. then you can say you finish the journey 100% :rolleyes:

enjoy your new freedom and good luck :D :D