the cost for eb5 program

opticoco

hi, i'm Taiwanese resident and just called American life representative in Taiwan about cost to apply for eb5 green card and she quoted me as belows:

investment funds 500,000 + syndication fee 35,000
legal service fee 15,000
immigration consulting service 10,000
total: 60,000

just wondering if those fee are reasonable?

Thanks much.

The expense estimate quoted by various Regional Centers (that manage that offer EB5 investment schemes) charge anything between 35K and 60K. To that extent, the quote you received is normal.

Opticoco,
I have seen the cost for some regional centers at upwards of $75,000 (plus the $500,000 initial investment). However, all centers are not created equal. In other words, you especially want to make sure that immigration lawyers used by the center in question have experience with the program and can get you your green card. Doing a little research up front could save you a lot of time. Another thing to look at is the center's timeline and policies regarding these fees (ex – how much of this do you get back if your application is rejected and after how long, etc.). Hope this helps,

Matt
usainvestco.com

The EB-5 program allows foreigners to obtain two-year conditional US Green Cards by investing a minimum of US $1 million (or US $500,000 if the project is located in a "Targeted Employment Area" (TEA)). Cleveland has been qualified as a TEA zone.

Within five years of receiving these conditional Green Cards, investors and their families can begin the Naturalization process to become official US citizens (provided each individual meets all federal guidelines associated with the EB-5 Regional Center program) and their two-year conditional Green Cards will become permanent.

But if you have a lease that doesn't list those offenses I don't think they're able to give you all of those tickets until you sign a new lease. Like if there was always a curfew written in your lease but those fines weren't included in the possible 'punishments' then I'm not sure they can ticket you for breaking curfew?

I'm a Licensed Real estate Broker and can help investors invest in new or existing businesses to qualify for the EB-5. I've already helped 29 clients successfully obtain the investor immigrant visas so far, and can supply references if needed. My name is Mohammed Shaikh and my mobile number is +1 407 535 0616. My broker license can be verified with the CA Department of Real Estate and my license number is 01406774

I've been a RE broker for over 7 years and have not had any complaints simply because I'm discreet and competent and avoid breaking the law to begin with. By law, a broker is required to hold client accounts separately in an escrow account, so there is no chance a broker will ever attempt to misappropriate your money as the penalty is mandatory prison sentence of 2-5 years.

As long as you do not have a criminal record and have at least a bachelors degree and are fluent in English, I can guarantee that you will get an investor visa, as I work with immigration attorneys who are experienced in investment based immigration. Investment is USD 1 million or above and your average extra costs amount to about $56,000. Approval time is 8-14 months, with an average of 10 months.

Interested? Call me and let me help you.

Mohammed Shaikh, MBA, Certified Fraud Examiner, Licensed Real Estate Broker

I have seen a website eb5extell.com. Its a very good Eb 5 visa program company. You can find avail numerous services like eb5 visa program, eb 5 program, green card, regional centera, Eb-5 visa regional center. you can have a look at this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop trying to shill for your website in an attempt to con investors out of their money! Unless you're a licensed attorney or business broker, please don't waste the time of actual users who're here to discuss the immigration process. Did you ever mention that the return on investment is abysmal and the return of investment is a matter of luck in a regional center project?

hi, i'm Taiwanese resident and just called American life representative in Taiwan about cost to apply for eb5 green card and she quoted me as belows:

investment funds 500,000 + syndication fee 35,000
legal service fee 15,000
immigration consulting service 10,000
total: 60,000

just wondering if those fee are reasonable?

Thanks much.

Yes, I know this is an older post but it remains relevant.

The fees are justified. A Regional Center has certain ethical obligations in planning and coordinating the projects so that the investors' I-526 petitions will be well supported and approvable. The RC must also spend money up front on business plans, economic analyses, and vetting the investors funds as legal. These activities help the EB-5 alien investor submit an easy I-526 petition to USCIS for quicker approval of the visa. The fees must be commensurate with the services provided. Do some comparison shopping. If there is NO fee or a very small fee then the RC probably did not do all the up front planning very well if at all. Fees between $25,000 and $75,000 are reasonable depending on the services provided. Do the fees only include the bare minimum required evidence or do you get some additional legal services for that? USCIS fees are usually never included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our fees do include the USCIS filing fees for upto 4 people per petition. Our total works out to about $60,000 and we help our clients avoid the pitfalls of rejection by presenting a rock solid business plan and working with established brand names such as Baja Fresh, La Salsa, Subway, Dunkin Donut, Krispy Kreme, etc. or other ventures such as health clubs, skating rinks, etc.

Best thing to do is to ask the Regional Centers about their past track record of Return on Investment, and then contact my clients to ask them about their average Return on Investment. I don't need to speak much, as the numbers say it all :)