• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

the brown latter

Noha_cu

Registered Users (C)
I hv an inquire pls.
i got the passport stamped ( visa by one year ) and they sent me a brown big latter with the passport. it worte on it, that the clark in the port is the only one who hv the permission to open it, my question is this brown letter it must be in my hand with the passport or i can put it inside my bags away from my hand.
thnkx in advance

and what is the steps which i ll go there ?! is it anything important to do ?

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulation

congratulation finally u got the passport with nice stamp, I think now you have time to help ur egyptian brothers :). I have interview middle of Nov, and I really need you to direct me , I just got the second package yesterday and there is no time for try and error. so please if u do not mind contact me asap. I have 2 main problem in my case.
1- my full name as u know here in egypt four parts when I registered online first time I just wrote my first name as first name and my second name as the middle name and the family name is my last one which is the fourth name and I ignored the third name. but when I submited the forms I sent KCC to ask how to handle this issue and they informed me that I have to write my name as what appears in my password so I concatenated the second name and the third name as the middle name. but when I got the second package yesterday I found my full name written without any change the middle name still only the second name. I do not know how they wrote it again like that although I submited the DS-230 and DSP-122 with the right full name ....

2- I live in Maadi and I born in Kasr-al-ainy Hospital and this hospital belong to Misr-el-kadima health office, I just realized that when I went to translate my birth certificate so my place of birth which I wrote in the forms Maadi but wha is written in the certificate is Misr-el-kadima so is it problem and how can I solve it

First of all : the visa serves as the temporary GC for one year ( so that you have time to receive the real one ) BUT yoiu have to enter the US ( if CP ) within 6 months ( otherwise, the tsamp is void ).

Don't put this envelope in your checked bags : it's way too precious. You never know if your bgs get lost, damaged, stolen...
So, keep them with you ( in the cabin ).

Depending on your POE, you'll either go in the line for USC / LPR ( even though you are not one yet ), or you'll go in nthe non USC / non LPR line.
It doesn't make a difference ( except maybe the time you'll wait...).
You'll show the enveloppe to the IO, and he will walk you to the secondary inspection : you'll get fingerprinted, and be asked to confirm your address where you want the GC to arrive.

That's it!

thnkx Catseyes

thank u Catseyes, do u know this is my feel that u r the one who will reply me :) alot of thnkx , it is right to avoid the stolen.

congratulation, ahmedalishrif

LooK
i did an error but i got a pen rubber and i repaired it. before sending.
but i asked the consuler about the name, she told me that they took the name from the passport not from the forms.
but about ur born place, if u hv the forms try to repair it slowly without damage the form.
if u sent it so u can download this form and print it , the fill it and put with it a paper including an explain to them.
dont forget to write ur case No. on the form and in the paper write all ur information, including ur full name and address and birthday all all ur information , and show to them which one ur name and ur father and ur grand father and ur family name as it wrote in ur passport, and on the plastic cover the (TNT cover ) write on it ur case No.
thats all
dont worry inshaa allah u ll pass and will get it

Last edited by a moderator:
dear ahmedalshrif ... read this
"Dear Sir:
Thank you for your e-mail message. We issue the visa according the full name as in passport. We will add the missing name once we get the file in Cairo for processing.

Thank you,

Consular Staff
" wish u the best

heeeeey Egyptians , I'm egyptian too, my name is Michael , and recieved the first letter and done everything , my case number is 2007AF16*** , can any of you guys tell me when should i recieve my second package , plzzzz ??,
coz i hate my college ( pharmacy ) and just waiting for the second package just to leave the US , and i'm just back from the US on 22nd sep. on a J-1 visa ( bs ma2a3dtsh 3shan el mawdoo3 da walahy ), 7ad werod 3alia wenaby

thank u guys

hi Noha
congratulations ,,,,,good luck

Noha ,,,i have interview soon isa

plz i want ur help

i want to know all questions that have been asked to u in the interview

what did they ask u about ??

can u inform us plz ?