Thanks

arch111

Registered Users (C)
Hello all:

I have been visiting this forum regularly for the last year and half. It is been really useful to me. Most of the time checking this forum is the only way-out from the constant stress. Especially, project kashmir is the highlight of this forum. Thanks to you all for your contribution

As I mentioned in my previous posting, finally I got my approval three weeks ago. Couple of weeks ago I did complete my passport stamping. Just today I have noticed my case status is changed as below

‘Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready’.

And my wife case status changed as below
‘On January 13, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.’

Even though we did our stamping same day , our case status is different. It will be great if somebody can help me to understand what is it mean by ‘‘Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready’. I am just curious since it does not say anything about card order.

Once again thanks and good luck to you all.

Wac 02-045---

Congrats arch11.

It's normal that cards are ordered on different dates for you. Now that you've stamping in your passport, what do you care? If it does not arrive withing a year, go to your local office get it stamped again for free.

Usually, a case status is changed as follows:
APPROVED -> COMPLETED -> CARD ORDERED
but sometimes, it is not updated by USCIS.

APPROVED
This case has been approved. On Jaunary 14, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

COMPLETED
Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

CARD ORDERED
On January 14, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

or

On January 14, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

> Especially, project kashmir is the highlight of this forum.
My pleasure, and congratulatoins again !!