Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

mniwas said:
Hello,

I applied for 140 at NSC on 5th May 2006. The only people in the company are my employer and I. Does anyone know what RFEs or problems or delays can happen because of small company.

I have been working here since 2001 and my salary is per the required salary for 140.

Any information will be well appreciated.

Regards,
mn.

I personally think it should not matter. as long as the papers are in order and the company is in good standing you are good to go.
On a lighter note, your case might get processed faster since there is nothing much to scrutanise :)

Anyone like me

Till today still no sign of the supposedly RFE that was mailed out on Nov 9'06. Anyone experience similar situation????

aycy
PD June 25, 2002
NJ EB2 RIR Approved August 9'06
I-140/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 (RFE not received)
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC

I-140

Hello,

Is it normal that once you submit your case for I140 processing (regular) there are no LUDs (last updates). It has been over a month now and there are no updates on the case.

Thanks for your responses.

aamchimumbai said:
Hello,

Is it normal that once you submit your case for I140 processing (regular) there are no LUDs (last updates). It has been over a month now and there are no updates on the case.

Thanks for your responses.

Same boat here. case received Nov 21st and no LUDs yet. do you think we should convert it to PP?

GCSyndrome said:
Same boat here. case received Nov 21st and no LUDs yet.
do you think we should convert it to PP?

It is going to cost me more if I take that route becoz my company wont be paying for it. I think, I am going to wait until it goes through.

Issue

aycy said:
Till today still no sign of the supposedly RFE that was mailed out on Nov 9'06. Anyone experience similar situation????

aycy
PD June 25, 2002
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
FP November 8'06
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC

If you don't receive RFE within 2 weeks of RFE LUD, then start following up with USCIS thru lawyer. Make sure get copy of all communication regarding non-receival of RFE and requisition to duplicate RFE notice. If you don't respond to RFE within 90 days your case will be denied. Your lawyer might have received and possibly misplaced. But followup with USCIS. God forbid; if your case got denied because of non-response after 90 days, contact USCIS through lawyer with all the communication documents regarding non-receival of RFE notice and request them to open the case and send another copy of RFE, they will do it.
This is what I did with my case and my case got approved within a week of RFE response.
Hope this helps.

Thanks

hereismygc said:
If you don't receive RFE within 2 weeks of RFE LUD, then start following up with USCIS thru lawyer. Make sure get copy of all communication regarding non-receival of RFE and requisition to duplicate RFE notice. If you don't respond to RFE within 90 days your case will be denied. Your lawyer might have received and possibly misplaced. But followup with USCIS. God forbid; if your case got denied because of non-response after 90 days, contact USCIS through lawyer with all the communication documents regarding non-receival of RFE notice and request them to open the case and send another copy of RFE, they will do it.
This is what I did with my case and my case got approved within a week of RFE response.
Hope this helps.

My lawyer has sent a certified mail inquiring about the non receival of RFE on December 9. So far we have not received anything. So I engaged a US Congressman's help on this matter. According to his contact, the Texas Service Center has requested my file for review. Wish me luck that it will approved soon.

aycy
PD June 25, 2002
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
FP November 8'06
Lawyer has sent an official enquiry on Dec 9'06.

I-140 Pending 380 days and counting ....

I originally filed my Labor in Nov 2000. After rounds of Queries, Finally the labor got approved in Oct 2005. Filed I-140 on Dec 27th 2005. Haven't heard anything until July 2006. Initiated a inquiry in Aug 2006. got a response in 30 days, sep 2006 saying they need more time, 60 days. They sent one more letter after 60 days in Nov 2006 saying that the case has been reopened / reconsidering the previous decision based on USCIS motion. They said they will let us know in 30 days Dec 2006. Waited 60 days no answer Jan 2007. Called them now they say the case was closed long back because they issued a NOF and it was never answered. No idea when NOF was issued and when they closed the case. we did not get anything in mail nor the website was ever updated. We also did not ask for reopening the case but it was automatically reopened. Don't know how and why. No idea what is going on the with the case. I am on my 9th year H1. Aproved Nov 2006. Don't know how it was approved if the case(I-140) was closed. Anybody has any suggestion also if the case is closed what will happen to my H1......

Last edited by a moderator:
aycy said:
My lawyer has sent a certified mail inquiring about the non receival of RFE on December 9. So far we have not received anything. So I engaged a US Congressman's help on this matter. According to his contact, the Texas Service Center has requested my file for review. Wish me luck that it will approved soon.

aycy
PD June 25, 2002
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
FP November 8'06
Lawyer has sent an official enquiry on Dec 9'06.

Did you avail of the premium processing?

I140 Case approved Email received. But online case status shows "Process resumed"?

One week ago, I have received the Email from premium process center which says my I140 is approved. But still online case status shows "document received and process has resumed" Any body is in same situation?

New to this thread

Hi,

I just filed I-140 so I'm joining this thread. My employer e-filed yesterday and mailed supporting documents the same day. Here are my dates:

EB3-RIR, PD: 10/29/2004
Refiled PERM: 11/26/2006
PLC certified: 1/12/2007
I-140 e-filed: 1/17/2007
Supporting docs. mailed to TSC: 1/17/2007

Any benefit or Premium Processing

Hi

I am from the Rest of the World category. My regular I140 for EB3 was filed on early November and there is no updates on the case since then. There is a talk of layoffs at the company. I am not sure if I will be impacted but others in similar position might be. As my PD is from 03/2004, visa number is not yet available for EB3 category for the Rest of the World.

My questions are:

Is there any benefit of paying extra money in this situation to quickly get the I140 done since I cannot file for I485?

Even if I am not impacted by the layoffs, if other people in similar positions are impacted, how would it impact my pending I140?

Thanks

Kupondole

Last edited by a moderator:
aamchimumbai said:
It is going to cost me more if I take that route becoz my company wont be paying for it. I think, I am going to wait until it goes through.

Hi,
Any news on approvals for receipt date November 21.

Thanks

Re - I140 Case approved Email received. But online case status shows "Process resumed

It is because of software glitch at TSC. i submitted online PP I140 labor sub on friday, today lawyer got an email saying approved, when called TSC,they said it is in Review and s/w is sending an emails.

My company had loss on the year LC Filed

My LC filed in March, 2005. Approved couple of days ago. I am on 8th year Extension. I started working for this company in May 2004. My company had loss on the year LC filed but 2002, 2003 and 2004 tax returns shows profit. How does it impact my I-140?
Company will file 2006 returns soon will show profit again. Ours is a small company only 15 people on payroll.

I can show my latest pay stubs and my 2006 W2, my present salary is more than required wage. But 2004, 2005 my salary was less than required wage.
Guru will you please advise

I-140 pending for more than 8 months

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in this thread. My company filed my I-140/485 concurrently in early June 2006. Both of these two cases are pending with TSC. Attorney of my company called TSC today and they informed that I-140 is pending for security check. My understanding is that I-140 does not depend on security check, however I-485 does.

Is anyone in this forum has similar experience? Do you guys think if I spend some money converting to Premium Processing, will that help or not.

Thanks

Hi ,
I filed my I-140 using PP, will keep you posted about the status, if that helps you decide.

gc2006usa said:
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in this thread. My company filed my I-140/485 concurrently in early June 2006. Both of these two cases are pending with TSC. Attorney of my company called TSC today and they informed that I-140 is pending for security check. My understanding is that I-140 does not depend on security check, however I-485 does.

Is anyone in this forum has similar experience? Do you guys think if I spend some money converting to Premium Processing, will that help or not.

Thanks