Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

This is labor accepted date...

bhadradee said:
Labornc,

Where did you determine your PD dates...

Is the labor accepted date or some info from some other papers like 40 and 485

Updated my Info.

I have updated my info. My case was approved (both I-140 & I-485) on 11/18/2004.

Wish all of you the very best.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome...I think your lawyer is only being cautious when he/she tells you not to travel because of the risks and complications. It's still up to you whether to do so or not just as it is on whether to use your EAD or extend your H1-B. You will have to weigh the pros and cons. As I understand it, to avoid having to revalidate your visas in India, you have no choice but to use EAD and AP, if you really want to travel. Therefore, there will be no need to extend your H1-B and H-4 because you will be starting to use both of your EAD's.

labornc said:
Thanks gcnowpls for your replies. My H1-b still valid but wife's H4 has been expired but has new petition valid until 2006. We just wanted to aviod whole hastle of going to US Embassy in India. I am in my 8th year so not sure what's good. To keep on extending on H1 or EAD ?

Guys,

The status of my EAD card says:

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 25, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

It does not say that the card has been mailed or not.

I have not recieved the approval notice nor the EAD card!

I called up the custmoer no service and the lady told me that I would need to reapply!!!! Is this true???

Just wait...

Just wait... they send two doc with I765, approval notice to the attorney and EAD directly to you. You should get them pretty soon. Just wait.

Thanks,
Harry_Potter

singh244 said:
Guys,

The status of my EAD card says:

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 25, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

It does not say that the card has been mailed or not.

I have not recieved the approval notice nor the EAD card!

I called up the custmoer no service and the lady told me that I would need to reapply!!!! Is this true???

Was your address correct? because i received the cards within 3 days after i received the approval email. Just watch out, it comes as a regualar mail, when i received initially i thought it was some credit card... and then when i opened it, it was an approval notice, attached cards in it.

I485/765 - ND 11/05/04
765 AD - 11/23/04

labornc

I went to SSA after a two weeks of recieving the cards, the SSA person told that, the system has not been updated with the info,a nd also i went at the closing time, i thought he did not want to spend time in arranging things,as he was getting ready to leave,, he mentioned that i would go in the morning , so that he could something... i didn;t want to argue with him, just came back...
THe funny thing is , EAD was approved within 18 days, but SSN is going to take more time than that it seems... any experiences like that..... anyone want to share??

Some one had uploaded wrong file and lost all the information.

Here is the latest one with all information.

hi Vangaru

I think your file also does not have all the information, here is the latest.
If you don't find a name search for it, may be some has moved around in the file.

Thank you.

vangaru said:
Some one had uploaded wrong file and lost all the information.

Here is the latest one with all information.

nagakoosu said:
labornc

I went to SSA after a two weeks of recieving the cards, the SSA person told that, the system has not been updated with the info,a nd also i went at the closing time, i thought he did not want to spend time in arranging things,as he was getting ready to leave,, he mentioned that i would go in the morning , so that he could something... i didn;t want to argue with him, just came back...
THe funny thing is , EAD was approved within 18 days, but SSN is going to take more time than that it seems... any experiences like that..... anyone want to share??

Your assumption may be right or may be that person was right about system update. I would say go there in the morning after few days to eliminate both the possibility.

Here's my experience. I went to SSA office in the morning with my wife (3 weeks after we got EAD card) and the lady was able to check/verify EAD info. online. She confirmed everything, accepted our application and we got SS card within 5 working days. good luck. :)

EB3 retrogressed to 1 Jan 2002

According to immigration-law.com, January 2005 bulletin was published and you can see that EB3 has retrogressed to Jan 2002.

EAD Approved

Me & my wife's EAD approved today. Recieved email from USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator: