Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Congratulation!!

Hope to be on the other side someday!! :rolleyes:

I140 Receipt Date 03/31/03

Added my info

Added my info to the sheet. I havent got a FP notice yet. I saw on the sheet that someone else (also EB3 like me) filed at about the same time as me (10/2003) and got their FP notice in 1/04. Should I be worried? :confused:

I know if I get the FP done now, more than likely I will have to get one done again before the 485 is approved. But at the same time, since I did not get a notice...am in a slower line?

Thanks.

FP's

praytx ,
I got my FP in Jan 04.

The thing is FP's are randomly picked .some of my friends who filed on the same date didnt get FP's,that doesnt mean that u r
processing is slow.U can get FP's any time before u get I 485.

Only thing for me is , i have to give my FP's every year.
U dont have to ...U lucky.:D

Good Luck.

can't believe.... TSC moved forward 3 days (from Feb25 to Feb28) in 15 days.

Seems nobody has any EAD / FP / AP/ I140 approvals...

updated with my I485/EAD/AP Receipt dates

will_get_there : 15 days ago TSC was processing Feb25,2003 cases. Now processing Feb28,2003. So 3 days progress in 15 days.

Hi all, Please advice,
We submitted 140/485 and EAD applications to TSC on 18th March.Received reipts for 485 and EAD but lawyer says 140 receipt has not yet arrived.Is this common?
Do I need to worry because i think my lawyer has something fishy going on?
Is there any way me or my employer can get any info?
By the way the lawyer used his checks, not min eor my employers.

Thanks
hargc

cool down ...

hargc,

Take it easy dude. It is a common practice for Lawyers to use their own checks and take one check payment from you for everything.

I think u are worring for nothing. Why do u feel Lawyer is doing something fishy ? I-140 is employer's petition so Lawyer cannot get any advantage from it anyway.

Also if u have received 485 receipt, it really means that there is a underly I140 applied and which is genuine applictaion.

so stay cool and wait for your time ;)

Will_get_there is correct. You don't have to worry about I-140 receipt number if you already hsave I-485 receipt number.

FYI : I got my receipt for I-140 in 4 business days. And I filed for I-485 with I-140 receipt and got my I-485 receipt in 5 business days. just got lucky....

Thanks will_get_there and vangaru for the info.
As u said nothing to worry about, the receipt did arrive yesterday.So that part is over, now for the reaaaaaaaaaal problems ahead.

I-140/485/765-receipt date 22 mar'04

hargc

Hi All,
My attorney has filed my I-140/EAD/AP/I-485 concurrently. My question is should I expect a copy of receipts mailed to me from INS or should it go to my attorney? Thanks guys.

depends on form G28

Most likely all receipts will go to attorney and he will send you the copies. If u have not filled form G28 ( which says your attorney is represnting you in all applications) then u may get them at home.

will_get_there

Waiting for AP while others have got theirs

I-140/485 filed concurrent. The receipt date is Jan/16/2004. Got the EAD but waiting for the AP. People who have filed later have got both. Wondering if I am stuck in the wrong Queue?? Does any queue matter if you are with tsc..

Added my info. Picked CP option, but thinking it seems like I did mistake in choosing that due to 140 delays. Any idea how to convert to AOS if you have only filed 140 with CP option and it is pending. I hope I don't have to file 824.