Tennesse SESA, NO FURTHER THAN 4/2001?????????

Deva9

All gurus,
My Labor applied in Tennesse state under RIR.The current processing time it says \'No further than 4/2001\' on this site, what does this mean!Does this mean they are processing 4/2001 or somethingelse??I am really confused, coz no other state has this type of status message.Any idea how much time is it taking for this state, anybody\'s got approved from this state recently??input will be greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance!

No Title

Same is the case here. When was your Labou filed. Mine filed in Sept\'2001 under EB2/RIR. I came to know( I do not stand by the veracity), that they are overwhelmed with applications . They could process a little part of it and hoping to process rest in 2-3 years time.
If you have some good news let me hear it

I too filed my LC in TN SESA in September

It\'s really frustrating to remain under incertainity.
I do not understand what does "Not further April, 2001" means.
TN is the only state which has this status.

Who told you that it would take 2 to 3 years for EB2 RIR ?
I don\'t think that\'s a valid argument for EB2 RIR. My attorney said
it should\'nt take more than 6 to 9 months. (which is by May to July, 2002 in my case).

No Title

This is how it is working right now.
As of today, they are working on cases that were received around the middle of April, 2001. they have received approx. 2597 cases during program year 2001. 1100 of which were received on 4-30-01.They have processed approx. 440 cases during Program year 2001. To date they have received another 200 cases for Program Year 2002.At the rate they are working cases, the backlog is going to be around 3 or 4 years.
We are asking our attroney to file a case to give preference to RIR cases compared to all. If you can do the same thru your attorney it would be excellent towards collective effort

I wish I could be wrong. I really wish.... soIf you have any good news, Please share.

Dates do not remain current for ever

I think the processing dates would roll back starting from year 2003
and INS again prioritize the cases. Definitely RIR cases would be given more priority and my attorney said there are 947 RIR cases pending that were filed with TN SESA and it would take 6 to 9 months max at the SESA. And it may take only 3 months at the Atlanta DOL with the current pace. He also told me that there are just 2 analysts at the TN sesa who are handling RIR cases. Overall, at this pace, we are looking at 12 to 15 months for RIR labor.

Anyways, lets HOPE for the best. Share with me your details too.

No Title

I wish it could be less than 15 months as my H1-B will expire in 13 months. Is there any way we could keep track of it other than thru the attorneys.. I do beliee my attorney..but he does not share the same urgency I have

Don\'t worry if you have a stable job !!!

Hey UCBUS1,
If you have 13 months left, I do not think you need to worry about your Labor Certification provided your LC has been filed at SESA. You should\'nt hop your job and make sure that your job is stable. (I know that the economy is doing bad). Rest is left to the lord\'s mercy.

Anyway\'s don\'t worry once again and hope for the best. I too am in the same boat BTW.

Has anybody got any good news ?

Just checking whether you heard anything.. anything (good o bad) oflate??? I have seen under some other discussion folder that INS is going to allow parallel simultaneous processing of I-140 and 485.... Which is a good news .... Do you anything about it?

Can\'t say !!!

Can\'t say anything until it gets implemented. CSC announced that it would start premium processing starting this spring. If that\'s true, probably other service centers would start sooner or later.

In other words, premium processing too is more or like parallel processing as it would take just 15 additional days for I140, which is not bad at all. Lets keep watching the developments.

Anybody heard anything from TN SESA? All other offices move pretty good.

No Title

DOL tracker says TN is still processing April 2001. My attorney is assuring that he would move heaven for me to get it processed. I still have 7 months left on my H1-B. What are my options?
Has anybody got good news????
Thanks