TCN interviews for H1 Canada/Mexico

SFBS

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have know if they are accepting Third Country Nationals (i.e. Pakistan, India..etc..) for H1 interviews in Canada/Mexico yet. If so what time frame I might be looking at and any experiences would be greatly appretiated. Thanks.
Farhan

TCN visa processing is ON

Hi,

It seems that the temporary freeze was lifted after 20 days, around 12/04/01. But males between ages of 16-45 of CERTAIN countries are subject to a 20 day security check period.

However, I am yet to hear from people who have got a NIV processed after 12/05/01. Folks who have made the pilgrimage, your experience details will be greatly appreciated.

So what happens then?

Thanks for the input. So does this mean that one has to saty in Canada or Mexico for those 20 days or do they process the 20 day background check prior to you going there. Which I think would make more sense to do. Do the 20 days back ground check and then call for interview to Canada. Experiences shared are appretiated. Thanks.

Thanks..

Thanks for the lead Ashok. Now, I am even more confused. I do not know what to tell my in-laws to be. Seems like that my wedding is just going to get screwed. Not really looking forward for that to happen. But thanks for your help anyways.
Farhan