Tax filing after stamping

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmericanWannabe said:
but he did have good faith (bona fida) in making that comment.
So be easy on him

No need to butter that fellow, If moderators don't act then I will take this issue to Rajiv as well.

JoeF said:
Not after I pointed him to the IRS Publication 519 which covers this.
That's why I got so irritated. I can understand if somebody doesn't know something, but I expect any reasonable person to look things up when pointed to the correct information. Instead, he continued with his false statement, and that is malicious and I think he only did that to provoke me.

Just look at your malacious statements in this thread
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=147432

Which were all BS as per your standard, and you are trying preach me about "false statements", !!!!

JoeF said:
Trying to start a fight yet again???
I pointed you repeatedly to the correct information here, IRS Publication 519. Yet you chose to ignore that and continued to spread wrong information.
Why? I haven't seen an explanation from you. Instead, you try to start yet another fight.

I am repeatedly asking to stop this nonsense and personal attacks on me . And minding your own business. Don't break my peace.

Please be balanced and restraint of fights, viewers dont't like to read fights,
it will completly deviates the purpose.

savior1 said:
Please be balanced and restraint of fights, viewers dont't like to read fights,
it will completly deviates the purpose.

It is funny to some some one-page boring thread quickly expanded to
multipage thread in a few minutes.

qwertyisback said:
moderator,(all moderator on this forum),

Just look at this thread and repeated personal attacks on me, I still holding my peace, And expect some action on your behalf to control this spoiler, else don't blame me for any type of language whatsoever again.

But you also need to be pro-active (I don't know if I use this word
corretcly). You indeed should have at least looked publications
up after JoeF pointed it.

Heil Hinkel

"Huh"

"Hmmm..."

Stop provoking me!!!

I am going to post this link again: http://www.murthy.com/485faq.html#13 and I am going to say "sooper dooper pooper scooper killfile" again.

Next time, I'll even post links to "sooper dooper pooper scooper"

Meanwhile, this weekend, everyone(including the anti-immigrants), please watch and enjoy Charles Chaplin's "The Great Dictator" . :D:D

AmericanWannabe said:
But you also need to be pro-active (I don't know if I use this word
corretcly). You indeed should have at least looked publications
up after JoeF pointed it.

read my response again

I was not posting way off , Read my quotes

If you don't fit into "resident"(no of days spent in US and other) criteria, you have to file as NR.

Technically, its correct statement.

And are you trying to support all this personal attacks based on this ??? Don't forget, I am master of such personal attacks,if I reply back, it would be worse. I am just holding this peace to see if it hold any good or not

So don't support wrong person here......

moderator,(all moderator on this forum),

Just look at this thread and repeated personal attacks on me, I am still holding my peace, And expect some action on your behalf to control this spoiler, else don't blame me for any type of language whatsoever again.

You two don't know where to stop, do you? Why don't you two, put the other in your ignore list, so that you can't see the other's post?

If you continue to post fighting with one another, I might have to delete all your posts, close this thread and report to 'Admin'.

Already? Is it time for....of course,.... yet another scientific poll?

Members/"Trolls" interested in starting another one of those scientific polls, consider this a freebie/freeware.

<START OF SCIENTIFIC POLL>

The reason for my visit to this forum?

A) I come here to seek answers to Immigration related issues - aka - I may, or may not, be an "anti-immigrant".
B) I come here for pure entertainment purposes - aka - I'm a sicko and I'm enjoying every bit of all this never-ending fun.
C) I did a Google search for "sooper dooper pooper scooper", and ended up on this blessed forum. Hallelujah!! I love it here. In fact my whole family(including Puddles and Fleabag), loves it here.
D) We were here looking for WMDs and guess what, Iran's not next, this forum is.
E) moderator,(all moderator on this forum), I am still holding my peace.
F) I donate my time to worthier causes now. From now, you can catch me on Ms. Murthy's forum. No, no, please wait, I take this forum way too seriously. Please don't take it away from me. 10,000 posts here I come. No, no, why 10,000. 100,000 posts here I come. No, no, why 100,000...
G) Three words - "Last word syndrome". I am the "sick and tired" grand Pooh-bah and I am here to make sure that following any advice would not result in the loss of the GC. You trolls are for no apparent reason maliciously chiming in and posting wrong information. Quite frankly, somebody has to correct this misinformation.
H) Stop provoking me. I know more about this stuff anyway. You are a troll. Ignore everybody's(including "operations") postings as they are all trolls. You are going to get banned again. Do you feel lucky, punk? Question remains, do you work in construction???

<END OF SCIENTIFIC POLL>

Status
Not open for further replies.