1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tax clearance for traveling with a Asylee Travel document

Discussion in 'Passports' started by Luis Marquez, Jun 9, 2017.

  1. Luis Marquez

    Luis Marquez New Member

    Hello Everyone,

    I'm a green card holder and just got my Asylee travel document. Inside there's some information saying I should get some kind of tax certificate before leaving the country. Has anybody traveling with this document done this?. If so, how is the process on getting that certificate? How long does it take? I'm traveling to Spain in August and Would like to do it ASAP but I'm not being very lucky finding info online.

    Any responses would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!
  2. cafeconleche

    cafeconleche Registered Users (C)

    No need. I forgot what it says exactly, but I have not heard of anyone requiring any tax documents, especially for short travel abroad.

Share This Page