sworn statement.

shakoi

Registered Users (C)
My wife has to complete a 'sworn statement' before the USCIS officer. we have already had an interview, but only I (principal applicant) was interviewed that day, AO did not interview her. Does anybody have experience or first hand knowledge about this process? could you please share it? Thanks in advance for your input.

My wife has to complete a 'sworn statement' before the USCIS officer. we have already had an interview, but only I (principal applicant) was interviewed that day, AO did not interview her. Does anybody have experience or first hand knowledge about this process? could you please share it? Thanks in advance for your input.

Dude, what kind of interview is that?

we had an interview on March 30,2009. Recently, I received a letter stating that my spouse has to complete a "sworn statement" before USCIS officer. I hope you can understand now.

Sakoi, I think 'windywd wanna know what type of interview like Asylum, green card or citizenship interview? I also wanted to know that is "sworn statement" of affedavits if IO request for greencard application?:confused:

Sakoi, I think 'windywd wanna know what type of interview like Asylum, green card or citizenship interview? I also wanted to know that is "sworn statement" of affedavits if IO request for greencard application?:confused:

Thanks for replies. It was an Asylum interview. Our case has not been approved yet.