Surprise visit by USCIS officers!!!

Omg! Omg! Omg!
My online status has changed!!!!!
It states that card production has been ordered!!!!
Is it time to celebrate yet...i don't think so...
I will let you know if or when the plastic arrives...
I hope uscis is not screwing with my mind...

Omg! Omg! Omg!
My online status has changed!!!!!
It states that card production has been ordered!!!!
Is it time to celebrate yet...i don't think so...
I will let you know if or when the plastic arrives...
I hope uscis is not screwing with my mind...

OMG!!! That is really great news!! Wait for the card to arrive first, then do your happy dance!!

Manalive,

This might be an indication that your long nightmare is about to come to an end. It is highly unlikely that your online status has system error, so you are likely approved for your green card and USCIS is convinced of the merit of your case. Just wait for the card and welcome letter to appear in the mailbox, usually arrive within 30 days.

Congratulations!!!!

wow!!!! this thread/case was a good read and I really like the outcome . Congratulations Manalive!!!!

Awesome Menalive! Unbelievable that your case overcame the fact that your wife didnt let them in, which should have risen a big red flag. Cases like this give us hope.

I just hope I also find a nice surprise like that sometime soon.

GC recieved today!!!
Served warm and fresh... like chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven on Christmas morning...
It was quite a roller coaster ride ...
Thanks for your advice and support.
God bless all of you and God bless America!!!
Gotta go...wifey has my favourite victoria secrets lingerie on... and I see a bottle of wine...bye guys

GC recieved today!!!
Served warm and fresh... like chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven on Christmas morning...
Gotta go...wifey has my favourite victoria secrets lingerie on... and I see a bottle of wine...bye guys

Why did she wait till 2:34am to wear Victoria Secret lingerie? I don't want to know what happened early this morning....only your bed knows the details....:)

Congratulations!!! You got a conditional or 10 years card? Don't remember the details now...

GC recieved today!!!

Congratulations Menalive. I am still waiting for a nice surprise or a nightmare, hopefully the first. Its been a month and half and no answer, no update. I will be making my fist infopass in 2 weeks.

Why did she wait till 2:34am to wear Victoria Secret lingerie? I don't want to know what happened early this morning....only your bed knows the details....:)

Congratulations!!! You got a conditional or 10 years card? Don't remember the details now...

She was on facebook.
I only got a conditional. I will be better prepared next time around.
Thanks