Suggestion needed on H1B stamping

H1Bdude

Registered Users (C)
Can any one please suggest me whether I can go for H-1B stamping in the below situation now or not?

I am on my OPT right now(until May 20) and H status comes into effect on May1st. I was with a different employer until Mar and he applied for my H which was supposed to start on Apr 1st and I transferred to a new employer before it started and still on my OPT. I would like to appear for a H-1 visa before my OPT expires so that In case of any discrepancy with my H-1 visa so that I can fall back on to my F1 visa and enter back into the US and be on H status. Iam planning around May 1st week. I cant go before Apr20th as I cant go for a H visa no earlier than 10days of its start date.

Please advise.

More info needed on H1B stamping

I understand that I can go to stamping. But What kind of stuff would I need from my new employer other than my H1B supporting documents like I 797 and I 94. I may/may not have pay check for the month of April if I decide to go in the first week of May.

The most imp thing I wanna know is can I fall back on to my OPT left out for 10-15 days at that point of time.

Please advise.