Sucks...................

Will TSC ever improve

They don’t seem to be working on AP’s , 485’s, I-130 (they are sending loads of it to NSC), working very slowly on EAD’s. Wonder what the folks do at TSC?

Re: Will TSC ever improve

Originally posted by tr22
They don’t seem to be working on AP’s , 485’s, I-130 (they are sending loads of it to NSC), working very slowly on EAD’s. Wonder what the folks do at TSC?

Doing holiday shopping ?!

Re: Will TSC ever improve

Originally posted by tr22

Well, EADs are fast now. A bit more than two months. But I would rather they spend more resouces on I-485.

Don't you guys think it is high time that you helped kick start the approval process?

Take a look at the VSC and CSC boards which have the maximum number of people fighting for speedy approvals and you will see atleast 5-6 approvals on each board over the last couple of days.

It is amazing that the TSC applicants inspite of being a part of the worst processing centre choose to remain silent!

Do something for yourselves because no one else will do so. If you keep waiting for someone to help you, you might be left waiting for ever!