Successfull interview on Oct 27Th

VJ2002

Registered Users (C)
Hello Fello CP's,
I had successful interview on October 27Th.
we went to consulate at 8Am.
they collected documents at 9 AM.

She took only one photo.

American officer called us at 10AM.
only 5 minutes brief questions like what is ur company?
where are u staying?when r u going back to USA?
to my wife he asked how do u like USA?
my daughter no questions.

Finally he took index fingure printing and said Green card got approved and we wil receive teh passports in 2 or 3 working days.i am very much thankful to Raju,alren,KD,vm1214 and all fello Cp'ers .
They helped me lot to organize the documents.

Thanks
i will post my e perience after i landed in USA.
if any oter Cp'ers have questions i will give them answers.
VJ :) (Success)

Congrats VJ! When you get a chance please post the list of docs and interview questions.

Thanks..
KovaiGC

Please provide detailed experience and also all the list of documents they asked for when you went to the counter first ?

/S

Congrats, VJ!
I have a question. What if the interviewer asks you why you changed companies. Is it ok to say that you were laid off? Then he'll ask if I was out of status between the jobs. What's the best thing to do?

emailraja said:
Congrats, VJ!
I have a question. What if the interviewer asks you why you changed companies. Is it ok to say that you were laid off? Then he'll ask if I was out of status between the jobs. What's the best thing to do?

actually she asked my h1 extension.i had two companies h1's but there is no gap in between.
it is better don't say u got laid off.u can say swtich between companies due to better opportunity.

Thanks
VJ :)

kovaiGC said:
Congrats VJ! When you get a chance please post the list of docs and interview questions.

Thanks..
KovaiGC

MY self:
Appointment letter
DS230-part1 & 2(unsigned)
2 photos
Birth Certificate
marriage certificate
employment letter
tax returns(W2',1040 for last 3 years)
Pay stubs( she took only latest 2 pay stubs.but i carry 6 months pay stubs)
bank statements
medical reports( no x-ray report needed)
previous H1(originals)

My wife
Appointment letter(copy)
DS-230 part 1 & 2(unsigned)
2 photos(unsigned)
I-134 affidavity
birth certificate
marriage certificate(original+copy)

my daughter

Appointment letter(copy)
DS-230 part 1 & 2(unsigned)
2 photos(unsigned)
I-134 affidavity
birth certificate

Thanks
Vj :)

VJ,
1. Did they not ask for PCC ?
2. When you mentioned Tax returns -- are they copy of tax returns or IRS tax transcripts ?
3.Is IRS 9003 form still asked ?

/S

r_sada said:
VJ,
1. Did they not ask for PCC ?
2. When you mentioned Tax returns -- are they copy of tax returns or IRS tax transcripts ?
3.Is IRS 9003 form still asked ?

/S

i am sorry i missed PCC i submitted PCC
yes,copy of tax returns
IRS 9003 not required..
Thanks
VJ :)

alren's questions

VJ,
did they ask for tax returns or tax transcripts from the forums i follow that they ask for tax transcript, w2 and last few payslips and bank statement for evidence of financial support.

clarify if you check this while having fun in india

/S

Hi,

Can you guide me how to get the notorized employement letter? I am up for the interview in Nov.

Thanks,

r_sada said:
VJ,
did they ask for tax returns or tax transcripts from the forums i follow that they ask for tax transcript, w2 and last few payslips and bank statement for evidence of financial support.

clarify if you check this while having fun in india

/S
r_sada,

For some people they ask some or all of them.

For some they don't ask anything. If my memory serves me right, they did not ask me for any of above.

patelash01 said:
Hi,

Can you guide me how to get the notorized employement letter? I am up for the interview in Nov.

Thanks,
This is an job offer letter which your sponsering company will give you. It should mention your salary and job desc. in lines of your labor application.

The co. (HR?) needs to notarize this letter.

This is a key document which you will have to submit to the consulate.

Look around the forum, there are some templates floating around.