• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

successful interview in Cairo

lala_lala

Registered Users (C)
our interview date is on 7SEp at 7 clock at Cairo Egypt , I and my wife and 6 children arrived the embassy at 6 clock and there is 2 ques one for immigrants and the other for none immigrants.
at 7 clock and after the security check they allowed us to enter the embassy and and gave us a ticket , after few minutes they called us at window 13 to submit the document and after that we went to our seats , after one an hour they called us for finger print
oh it is along wait and hard for my children, there is no water but my wife took with her bottle of milk for the small child and at that day the cafe of the embassy is not working
at 2 clock they called us at window 14 for the interview , we met avery nice young man and he greeted us and he said I am very pleased to do the interview for you
con: at what year you are graduated
me: answered
for how many years you are working as lawyer
con: your kids are very nice
me: thanks a lot
con: you and your family are qualified for the visa and you will receive your passports by mail within 2 weeks
me: thanks
no sponsor, no funds statement is needed
all the documents they asked for it is
1-my last education certificate
2- my birth certificate and all my family certf( but I have no birth certificate but I submitted affidavit from advocate in which my mother sworn and said my birth day )
3-my marriage certificate
4- police certificate
that is all thanks for all of you I hope successful interview for all of you

Congats lala_lala !! Very reassuring for everyone especially for us who are married and with kids.

kids passport

Mr lala

Regarding kids passport should I make a separate passport for every kid ???

because my kids is in their mother passport ?????????

our interview date is on 7SEp at 7 clock at Cairo Egypt , I and my wife and 6 children arrived the embassy at 6 clock and there is 2 ques one for immigrants and the other for none immigrants.
at 7 clock and after the security check they allowed us to enter the embassy and and gave us a ticket , after few minutes they called us at window 13 to submit the document and after that we went to our seats , after one an hour they called us for finger print
oh it is along wait and hard for my children, there is no water but my wife took with her bottle of milk for the small child and at that day the cafe of the embassy is not working
at 2 clock they called us at window 14 for the interview , we met avery nice young man and he greeted us and he said I am very pleased to do the interview for you
con: at what year you are graduated
for how many years you are working as lawyer
con: your kids are very nice
me: thanks a lot
con: you and your family are qualified for the visa and you will receive your passports by mail within 2 weeks
me: thanks
no sponsor, no funds statement is needed
all the documents they asked for it is
1-my last education certificate
2- my birth certificate and all my family certf( but I have no birth certificate but I submitted affidavit from advocate in which my mother sworn and said my birth day )
3-my marriage certificate
4- police certificate
that is all thanks for all of you I hope successful interview for all of you

Congratulations!!! lala_lala, am happy for you.God has been on your side.Praise be to his Mighty Name

Congrats lala,
Wish you and your family all the best. Thanks a lot for sharing such a great interview experience.

lala_lala

That's so so great, my deepest congratulation for the nice news and wish you continuous success in your life.
Are back from Egypt? Or you still over there coz I need to call you man!!
I'm so exciting by your visa and wish you all the best, you deserve it!
Eltaif

lala_lala, how long it will take to receive the visa

My wife interview is at the end of October. below are what we have been prepared for her interview:

1/High school (secondary certificate) do she need to provide the elementary certificate too?
2/ medical report
3/police report
4/ marriage certificate with translation (maybe not needed as I have green card already)
5/ birth certificate
6/ copy of my green card
7/ affidavit of support 1-134 with employment letter, tax transcript and bank statement

What do you think still missing from above list?

Thanks and wish you best of luck

lala_lala, how long it will take to receive the visa

My wife interview is at the end of October. below are what we have been prepared for her interview:

1/High school (secondary certificate) do she need to provide the elementary certificate too?
2/ medical report
3/police report
4/ marriage certificate with translation (maybe not needed as I have green card already)
5/ birth certificate
6/ copy of my green card
7/ affidavit of support 1-134 with employment letter, tax transcript and bank statement

What do you think still missing from above list?

Thanks and wish you best of luck
ks156
i do not know where she is going to do the interview , my interview in cairo and they did not asked me even about affidavit of support , they documents you mentioned above are enough and I hoe successful interview for her
I received my visa after seven days of my interview

Last edited by a moderator:
ألف مبروك أخي العزيز و حظ سعيد إن شاء الله و ربنا يسهل و نحصلك بإذن الله. و ياريت تخليك معانا ع الخط و تقولنا إيه اللي بيحصل........دعواتك

Mr lala

Regarding kids passport should I make a separate passport for every kid ???

because my kids is in their mother passport ?????????

yes you have to make a passport for everyone of them, and you will pay visa fee for everyone of your children as you pay for you

ألف مبروك أخي العزيز و حظ سعيد إن شاء الله و ربنا يسهل و نحصلك بإذن الله. و ياريت تخليك معانا ع الخط و تقولنا إيه اللي بيحصل........دعواتك

yes Lala tell us what will you go in the states, tell us about yr plans. and when you get thier keep us in touch please.

Good morning or evening every one,

Does the Sudanese police report need to be notarized from the foreign afair ministry?

Good morning or evening every one,

Does the Sudanese police report need to be notarized from the foreign afair ministry?

yes of course , but the Notarizing process does not take more than 15 minutes at foreign affair ministry