successful CP MUMBAI AC140

No%20Title.

Hello Prasadk, Thanks for the info. about how the consulate contacts back. I sent the packet to the consulate a few days ago. I hope that they have received it by now. I will call my lawyer soon. I will update the forum as soon as I have some info. also. monu

Please reply

Hi,

OI am little confused about Ac140 and normal I140 I read nearly all th esite like immihelp...etc but little confused about the process of ac140.....

I have applied I140 with opt consular processing(Mumbai)........do I have to file I824 or my lawyer can directing send the documents to mumbai consulate? Please help me to be clear in ths situation.....

Thanks in advance for your help....

Does anyone know the procedure for CP after obtaining I-824 approval from INS. Who generates the case number and how does the consulate get in touch with you?

-B

AOS vs CP ..help needed from CP gurus

Hi
I am currently awaiting my I-140 (RD 03/21/02). Even though my lawyers have already started processing my I-485 documents I am still in a dilemma whether or not to proceed with CP instead of AOS.
Can any of the CP gurus out there help me out with answers to a few questions ?
1.Lets say my I-140 clears by Sept middle, when can I expect an interview call at Mumbai for CP?
2.Can someone real briefly outline the steps (or point me to a location where I can get some details).
3.What is AC-140? How does it speed up the process ?

Thanks in advance.
Best Wishes
Michiganboiler

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WE NEED TO SEND THE PACKET 3 SENT BY THE CONSULATE .THEY HAVE ASSIGNED A CASE NUMBER BUT ALSO SENT PACKET3 . DO WE CARRY IT TO THE INTERVIEW. THIS IS A AC140 CASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Medical for CP- Vaccinations

Hi Prasad,

Congrats on your successful interview!

I wanted to know if we can get the required vaccinations done when we go for the medical examination itself, or do we need additional time to have that done.

thanks,
Amit

How lmany days to get CP interview?

Congratulation !

May I know how many days did it take to get interview appointment for Consular Processing after filing for
Consular Processing.

Neelakshi
Rupalic@yahoo.com

Consular Processing for EB3 category

Does Mumbai Consulate accepts attorney certified I-140 in EB3 category for consular processing????????????????

pttx01....HE IS THE ONE WHO DID AC140 IN EB3. in mumbai..:)..search his id and send him a messgae

Help.....................

Thanx for your reply. I have send him the message. I don't know when he/she will reply back. But in case someone else have information please reply.

What are the conditions for Mumbai Consulate to accept attorney certified I-140 in EB3 category for consular processing?

Should the employee have H1-B stamped in the passport from the same employer who is doing his GC for AC I-140 in EB3 for CP in Mumbai???

I am filling I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Later after I-140 approval I wish to change to AC I-140 for CP in Mumbai. To do this what needs to be done in I-140 form??? Especially in Part IV of I-140 form?

Last edited by a moderator:
I-134 Question

Hi PrasadK,

Could you please tell me what I have write in the question 10 of the I-134 form.

I sponsored my parents B1 visa earlier this year.

Please advise me!!!!!

I have send my filled in packet-3 to St. Louis on 10/16/2002. I want to know how many days will it take to get my interview date. And I am planning to go to India in first week of December 2002 for 2 months. If I go during this time, will I be able to get my interview done while I am there in India or do I have to postpone my journey until I get my interview date. Please do advise me.

Thanks.

mumbai consulate interview

Hi,

My interview is scheduled for nov 14 at 9:30am.
Two questions
1) By what time should I be there at the consulate?
2) Where do u stand outside the consulate?
I remeber when i went for my h1b there is always lot of confusion as to where to stand and hence the above question. i.e. is there a separate line for gc people with appointments?
thanks

Re:Mumbai CP interview

Hello Doggy,

Would you please let us know whether your's is a Attorney Certified I-140 case and category ( EB3/EB2/Eb1)...etc?

Also, after sending packet to Mumbai consulate- how many days did it take to get interview date for you?

Neelakshi

Vpampatt@yahoo.com

Hi

GUYS IN THIS THREAD INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING INFO ON CP BASED ON AC140, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT DEV28@YAHOO.COM OR 815 625 0231. I AM HOPING PRASAD RETURNS TO HELP US OUT.
DEV

have another question guys..if we go for CP in year 2003 and carry the the tax transcripts of 1999-2001, is it ok? Also, does these transcripts hav to reflect the current employment and its salary? Like i was employed with a different employer during the years I am taking transcripts THAT IS 1999-2001 and since 2001 later part till date, I am with a different employer ..he has not given me w2 yet ..no transcript will proably be available when i go for cp in 2003 for the year 2002...can you advise?
dev

Guys,
I will be fling the I-824 in couple of days, any idea how long does it take to get the I-824 receipt?.
Do we have to send the PCC along with the I-824 receipt and packet3?.

Thanks.

Do you compulsory need birth certificate for CP. What if I have Affidavits for Proof of Birth ... can i go for CP??

Thanks.