• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Successful CP in Ankara

harmonic_life

Registered Users (C)
waw...! I did it!
I am in ankara yet. I will write more after go back home.
I will wrote very good tips for Iranian winners too.
So... you have to wait few days!

congragulations

I have an interview too in ankara,plz tell me how u sent documents to ankara embassy when u were in tehran since we don't have UPS in tehran?DID U send it by DHL?or any other way that they accepted?
second did u send copies of both farsi and english documents or just copies of official english translations is enof?
third they don't want iran police certificate as written in ankara embassy's website,so did they want it again from u?should I get police cert.from tehran for my interview or not? saeedjan arezuye movafaghiyat barat daram,agar zahamati nist javabe soalatamra benevis .khosh bashi

harmonic_life said:
waw...! I did it!
salam,
I really appreciate your effort in helping other Iranian winners. I'll have my interview in Ankara as well. So, please let us know everything useful in our CP process.

By the way, I have been tracking Ankara interviews and also results of security checks through the embassy's website. As I found out, the security clearance has very slow pace. I mean there are just 3 or 4 applicants (in AS region) whose clearances have been ready by now! Do you have any info regarding this issue?

Thanks again and I'm looking forward to hearing from you more.

Congrats................. :cool:
Thank God, I was sure u can do it man :p
don't forget to tell us the whole story :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations

Dear Saeed,

I'm so happy for you. at last this phase of stressful waiting is passed...

eagerly waiting for your valuable tips for Iranian winners.

harmonic_life said:
waw...! I did it!

Hi & Congratulations
We had interview in Ankara.My wife is winner & She presented her BSc instead of diploma.Is there any problem about this?They gave us a blue sheet & tick the administrative process & W2 , 1040 tax forms , from our sponsor.They said that our case will be do within 4-8 weeks but after 12 weeks our case number is not appeared on embassy web page yet.Do you have any information about this.
Thank you a lot

gr8ideaman said:
v r still waiting 2 hear ur story SAEED :( :confused:
hi gr8ideaman
we made an appointment with agha Saeed as soon as he came back to iran. He helped us a lot and reduced lots of our stress. He said it just took 3 minutes speaking with consul and he asked just his name and a simple question. It was very very simple interview. don't worry about it.
By the way congratulation to be current. at last the number raised to 4500
good luck

I am so worried about FBI security check! my number is AS6XXX. It will be current about June I guess. I am worried if my FBI check will be ready by the Sep. 2007!

Any useful information will be so appreciated.

By the way, congratulations to whom whose numbers are current.

Tabrik

Dear freand
congratulate
we have alot of question,please contact us,we have a question about interview,do you get your visa in first trip with out any time for backgroud check? all the winner need second trip and wait for backgroud check or it is possible to get the visa in fist trip?
please contact us via this page or massage
regards and tabrik again

helloooo and sorrrrry!

hi everyone!
I'm so sorry cuz of my late reply!
All Iranian friends can visit my weblog in http://safareman.persianblog.com . It is in persian. I'll try to write my experiences in English in the forum as soon as possible!
pray for me because of my FBI check!

And finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I got the visa! wawwwwwwwwwwwww. Boaring marathon! And now I got it! Thank you Loard! I have to get ready for my new life. It wont be a pice of cake. But I will struggle to succeed. ... so pray for me!
visit my persian weblog in www.safareman.persianblog.com