Strange online updates

ndc121

Registered Users (C)
Today, I logged into my USCIS account that shows a portfolio of every case I've had to see if my N400 had any change. There was no update on the N400 since about the time they sent my FP notice, but my I-130 and I-131 cases were updated showing todays date. It's probably the first update in about 3 years.
Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea what it's supposed to mean?

Today, I logged into my USCIS account that shows a portfolio of every case I've had to see if my N400 had any change. There was no update on the N400 since about the time they sent my FP notice, but my I-130 and I-131 cases were updated showing todays date. It's probably the first update in about 3 years.
Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea what it's supposed to mean?

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. Online status is useless and unreliable.

My daughter's and my I-130 were updated too. The date was yesterday - Sunday!

I think it means our files are getting moved. Hopefully getting sent to the local DO. My interview is next week.

Mine too .. I-130 and I-131 is updated with yesterday date. I hope they transferred my file to baltimore. I changed my address and filed AR-11. No acknowledgment notice

Mine too .. I-130 and I-131 is updated with yesterday date. I hope they transferred my file to baltimore. I changed my address and filed AR-11. No acknowledgment notice

If you filed AR-11 only, you will not receive a paper confirmation unless you filed it on-line in which case you should have received a confirmation immediately after you completed and submitted the form.

It's probably the first update in about 3 years.

I think they are doing some work on the website or the tracking system. I checked my status last Thursday and it showed the same info as after I applied but the update date showed December 12, 2009 :D