Strange LUD Response

Bahamas124

Registered Users (C)
LUD I485

I received an RFE back in Feb for missing inital missing evedience due by May 27th unfortunily I was not able to obtained the missing evedience untill the afternoon of the 26th which I overnighted to missouri and also had one delivered to my DO office on the same day.. The 27th happened to fall on a saturday hence the Labour day weekend...On june 2nd I recieve an e.mail from USCIS Stating We received your response to our request for evedience or information> However because preliminary processing was complete,the remaining processing time will be less than the maxiimum stated in this message. you will receive a written decission on this case. you can use the processing dates to estimate when this case will be done..

LUD 765

my Notice date is Jan 23.2006 did my code3 biometricts on april 20th so on april 29th I went down to my DO office with an infopass and receive a work premit good for one year no questions asked.... To day June 20th I received another E.mail from USCIS informing me that on June 19th after approving you application we orded you a new card which you will receive in a few days....do these people not talk to one another? why doesnt the Head no what the tail's doing? am I suppose to tell them that I already have a work premit? or do I just let it be?

You probably got an interim EAD (iEAD) at the InfoPass appointment. They would still process your applications so that you get a regular EAD. I guess that is what you are getting now. Nothing to worry about.

I belive the message you got on I-485 is the standard one, we all got the same thing but you did not tell us how & when you got your EAD.

Maybe if you add you timeline and tell us a little bit more, we can explain why you are geting a new card ordered for you while some of us are anxiously waiting for one :D :D

Cheers

I did not get an interim EAD I got one valid for one year from my DO's office Matter of fact it did not start at my ND date either it started on the day that I got the EAD.. I got it exactly 93 days after my notice date.

03/01/06 RFE
03/29/06 Biometrics appt rec
04/20/06 Biometrics Done
04/20/06 LUD I485-I765
04/27/06 Infopass appt receive EAD valid for 1 yr
05/26/06 Responded to RFE
06/02/06 Uscis Receive response However Prelimanary processing has already been done.
6/19/06 I765 approved new card orded
6/22/06 e.mail approval letter mailed out
06/24/06 I485 --------- waiting

I still don't understand what is the problem or if there is any?...your DO gave you the EAD and I have to say you were lucky...instead of the iEAD. Anyway you pay for it.

The LUD of your I-485 has nothing to do with your I-765. And recently to have a RFE does not delay so bad as before your EAD.

Bahamas124 said:
LUD I485

I received an RFE back in Feb for missing inital missing evedience due by May 27th unfortunily I was not able to obtained the missing evedience untill the afternoon of the 26th which I overnighted to missouri and also had one delivered to my DO office on the same day.. The 27th happened to fall on a saturday hence the Labour day weekend...On june 2nd I recieve an e.mail from USCIS Stating We received your response to our request for evedience or information> However because preliminary processing was complete,the remaining processing time will be less than the maxiimum stated in this message. you will receive a written decission on this case. you can use the processing dates to estimate when this case will be done..

LUD 765

my Notice date is Jan 23.2006 did my code3 biometricts on april 20th so on april 29th I went down to my DO office with an infopass and receive a work premit good for one year no questions asked.... To day June 20th I received another E.mail from USCIS informing me that on June 19th after approving you application we orded you a new card which you will receive in a few days....do these people not talk to one another? why doesnt the Head no what the tail's doing? am I suppose to tell them that I already have a work premit? or do I just let it be?

Hi, whats the problem here? If you end up having two cards, you can sell the other one, im sure anyone here will buy it ;)