• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

strange case, please help!

panisalari

Registered Users (C)
Hi

While i was serving the internet few weeks ago, in one of the forum i had read that there was a winner from Asia ( one lady ) who was the winner of DV 2008. when she recieved her notification letter from KCC, her husband took away her passport and hide it somewhere. I am not sure if she sent back the forms but her interview was scheduled on 19th of december in turkey but since she didn't have her passport she couldn't attend the interview. now she got her passport and she wants to attend the interview but she doesn't have her case no, so her sister is in touch with me and she is trying to reschedule the interview of her sister.
  • can she call back KCC and ask them about her passport no?
  • Will KCC give her another interview appointment?
  • Her husband is a government employee of Iranian government and he has a high post in embassy, will that make her to get stock in the background check
I told her sister to contact KCC and give the name and date of birth of your sister, in order to get her case no. Do you think KCC will provide the case no with name and her date of birth?

I have never heard anything like this in my life and i feel very sorry for the winner, how sad it is to be in this situation.

Please give advice and opinion so i might be able to help her.

KCC will not provide the case number even she will inform them date of birth, place etc.

The thing that I cannot understand, how she sent the forms ds 230, dsp 122 to KCC at that time and got the interview date if she doesnt know the case number..?

Another option, let her send an email to embassy in Ankara without informing the case number in order to get help for rescheduling the interview . Let her tell them why she missed the interview and etc. Maybe it will work

If her husband is a government officer with a high rank in the Iranian foreign affairs yes most probably she will have a background check.

hi

I actually don't know this person i am only in touch through email, but i think she sent the forms and then the husband destroy the notification letter and took away the passport.
anyway i sent her an email and told her what you suggested, i hope it will help her.

Didn't she receive 2nd NL?

I actually don't know this person i am only in touch through email, but i think she sent the forms and then the husband destroy the notification letter and took away the passport.
anyway i sent her an email and told her what you suggested, i hope it will help her.

hi

I am not sure but she must have recieved the 2nd NL because the sister knows the date of her interview which was in december, it is very weired!

so on the 2NL they can see the case number..if 2nd NL was also destroyed by angry husband, then let her do what I say..