STONEWALL 485 approved too!!!

stonewall

Registered Users (C)
I saw that Bigbadwolf received a late e-mail from USCIS about his approval today- so I checked my portfolio at USCIS again - and there it was, my I-485 approved. Only 485 for my minor daughter is still pending (REF requested). I am very happy this is over, and good luck to everybody to get their approvals very soon!!

Concurrent I 140/-I-485
PD November 2002
RD March 6 2004
140 approved February 14 2005
485 approved February 17 2005

stonewall said:
I saw that Bigbadwolf received a late e-mail from USCIS about his approval today- so I checked my portfolio at USCIS again - and there it was, my I-485 approved. Only 485 for my minor daughter is still pending (REF requested). I am very happy this is over, and good luck to everybody to get their approvals very soon!!

Concurrent I 140/-I-485
PD November 2002
RD March 6 2004
140 approved February 14 2005
485 approved February 17 2005

Congrats! Have Fun!

Please answer my question.

Hi, Stonewall

Congrates.

I just renewed my EAD, but didn't get a new AP. Based on what said, will my 140/485 applications be put in a different queue? Or this is not going to happen unless I also apply for a new AP. Please suggest. Thanks.

Dec162003

Stonewall,

Congrats. Finally your waiting is over.
Thanks for your contribution to the forum. Have Fun! :)

Was it EB2 or EB3?

FAQ-er

Thank you very much evereybody. Ac for EAD or AP application, I did not intend to apply for 2nd EAD in April anyway (never used it, still working on H1) - also I am glad I was not in a hurry to apply for AP (I was planning to do it today!!!) since my I-485 was approved last night. So I don't think EAD/AP applications are speeding up the i-485 process (at least, not in my case).