Stocks/Mutual Funds

Great article and I think a must read for all new investors. I was actually referred to this article by my brother in law who I helped with the actual stock buying process savingtoinvest.com/2008/04/how-to-buy-shares-two but the key to remember in this market is balancing risk and reward. That's why ratther than buy indiviual stocks, go for low cost indext funds.

i lost over 50 000 in stocks and bonds - I INVESTED THROUGH SOME BROKERAGE COMPANIES WHO ''GUARANTIED '' MY MONEY WOULD BE WELL INVESTED - WELL IT WAS NOT ...I have some US GOV. bonds but their annual yield is lower then say interest you can get in most of the banks in say EU or CANADA .........avoid investing into US stock market as a plague ....but if you are fool then be my guest ..

Visa and visitors

Visitor Visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to people entering U.S. temporarily for business (B-1), or for pleasure/ medical treatment (B-2). These are generally issued for a period of six months, but an additional maximum extension of 6 months can be granted based on the USCIS(INS) approval.

If you want to extend your stay in the United States, you must file a request with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on the Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status before your authorized stay expires.

Yes, there's no way to get your green card if you invest in stocks, but through the eb-5 program if you invest in some cases as little as 500,000 in pre-approved businesses throughout the country you can get your green card.

Stocks are shares of any company.If you buy shares you own part of the company.Penny stocks are not considered investment grade for any investor, especially mutual funds.Mutual funds are a collection of stocks bonds and other kinds of securities.All mutual funds by default and by definition are open end funds. Here an investor can buy the shares at any point of time and exit from it at any time of his choice.

Great article and I read all the new investors. I was actually referred to in this Article, I helped my brother reads the current position savingtoinvest.com/2008/04/how-to-buy-shares-two buying process but the key to remember in this market clearing risk and reward. Therefore ratther than buying individual stocks, funds indext go for cheap.

Risk yes ..rewards no ..avoid playing with stocls and bonds you gonna lose big time every time ..people from inside deal in that and the game is rigged ..they just last month arrested approx. 40+ traders for that but that thing is so common that nobody belives in fare stock trading anymore here in the usa ..they call it sucker games and people trading stocks suckers ..its a long con directed to people like you ..avoid stocks and mutual funds like a plague

Interestingly, another side fact from this study is that folks with financial advisors don’t do any better than folks who make the decisions themselves without advice.

I've successfuuly worked in the the insurance business for the past 4 years, captive to my current company due to my current contract. I have thought about going out on my own as a totally independent agent offering Life/Health/Accident, (including long term care) but I also am interested in financial and estate planning. How do you become licensed "independently" to broker mutual funds/stocks