Still waiting for Interview N-400 In Texas

brazilian

Registered Users (C)
My finger Printing was done on April 26th 2001. Still waiting for the Interview. Inquired in INS, but they said I have to write to Texas Service Centre and gave a form for that. Anybody got any response from TCS after sending this form...... Answer appreciated.... I heard from somebody that if I send this, it will delay my process... Is it true ????

Try talking to them

I filed for my n400 application on june 28th 2001
received fingerprint interview on september 14th 2001
and received interview date for march 19th 2002

N-400 In Texas

Saumilt, Dallas no. 1-214-381-1423 is always busy. Is there any other no. than this ???. Answer really appreciated.

which city do you live and which district handle your case?

saumit: would you mind telling us which city do you live and which district handle your case?

Got Interview yesterday

I got interview letter yesterday for April 24th.
Priority date Feb 26 2001
Finger Printing April 26 2001
Interview April 24 2002

Can I go to my county after interview and before oath. And also they asked for selective service which I have no clue, could anyone help me in this.thanks

www.sss.gov for information about selective service

if you are female, do not worry about selective service because it is not required for woman to register for selective service. if you are male, try www.sss.gov for more information.

I had my fingerprinted on april 14 2001 but did not get interview letter.I live in Atlanta, GA. could you mind telling us where do you live?

Here is the answer Victor Hu

Victor, thanks a lot for your quick reply but I figured it out(Selective Service) from one of the INS sites. I live in Central Arkansas which comes under Texas Service Center, and my real local office is in a place called Ft. Smith 180 miles from where I live. But Memphis is only 150 miles away from I live. So all the INS letters and even figer prinitng for me and all my friends who applied for 485 came from Memphis. But still the INS site says we are under Ft.Smith. I do not know the deal,but the letter for interview came from FT.Smith but see the funny part I\'m supposed to go to Memphis.
The clue is I went to Memphis INS last week and asked the INS officer about my status she said their is no info here about you. I have to talk to TCS.
I think your interview will come in couple of weeks, and I do suggest you to walk into Atlanta office and inquire.

thank you too

Thank you too for your suggestion. good luck in your interview. could you mind posting your personal interview experience after your interview so we can learn something and be better prepared for this kind of interview?
Thanks a lot

Still waiting for an interview

Has anybody experienced any problems getting an interview notice?
My citizenship Priority date is September 2000 and gave my finger prints in November 2000. In November 2001, I called up INS and opened a status inquiry on my application. I got a response from the local INS within a week saying that I will be receiving a notice in 60 days. But, I did not receive anything. I visited the local INS again couple of weeks ago. They were wondering why I did not receive anything. Came back with empty handed. I am thinking of hiring a lawyer. Anybody has any idea what is going on and how long it takes in Texas SC?
Appreciate some advise.

Time line in TSC

PD 09/17/2001
FD 01/12/2002
Scheduled Interview 04/02/2002

Finger printed in San Antonio, Very friendly service, I was surprised,
I would vote for them one of the best local INS office.

Sam I am. :)

TSC status

Wow, it is about six and a half months to interview.

I am waiting for my interview date. My dates are:
PD 11/13/2001
FD 02/05/2002

I tried INS TSC phone few times, but, automated information always says \'No information found\'. Have you anytime tried that? Or did you anytime talk to the TSC people to check status? Please share your experience.

Thanks.

Can I change address while waiting for an interview???

My dates are:
PD 09/20/2000
FD 11/20/2000
While waiting for my interview date can I change my residense address? Recently, I got a job in New York and moved up there? I did not inform the INS for a change of address, yet? I applied in Texas. If I do not change, does it cause any problems? Can someone help me what to do?

Which State takes least time to be Naturalized / Citizenship (N-400 Form)

I heard that ..............Naturalization time depends on from which state are you filing the Citizenship/Natuaralization application?
I f anyone knows about this , please response immediately.........appreciated..........

Post Office Box

Yes. You can. Since, I am on a travelling job all my mail is going to mail box. I check them once in two weeks. Couple of weeks ago I went to the Local INS office and asked about it just to double check why my interview date has been taking so long. They said having a mail box is not a problem.