Still Waiting for EAD(VSC) Since 04/20/04 Anyone?

MY AP got approved today ND 5 MAY@VSC but no sign of EAD.

After reading this forum I feel that all of us who filed their cases in Late April or Early May are having this trouble. I know there are few cases which are even pending from late March but there are many cases of late April who are having this trouble .. Any thoughts ?

RFE After Approval of EAD

Did anyone have this weird experience? Today My online status was changed for my EAD Renewal to RFE. But my EAD was approved a month back and I got the CARD too..

Any one with this exp ? Thanks for the Forum..

What does this mean?

EAD RD 2/4/04 @ VSC still pending!

EAD RD 2/4/04 @ VSC
RFE 6/1/04
Replied 6/18/04

No approval yet, but spouse's EAD with exact dates above approved on 8/12/04.

Anybody in the same boat??

hymav said:
Did anyone have this weird experience? Today My online status was changed for my EAD Renewal to RFE. But my EAD was approved a month back and I got the CARD too..

Any one with this exp ? Thanks for the Forum..

What does this mean?

I have got the same EMAIL / POSTAL mail for my WIFE too "stating that CARD was sent but was never retured to INS", don't really know why is this problem all of a sudden. I even got my approval and card just like you do. I think this is probably because I have initiated the enquiry on my wife case before my approval. But who knows why is this. Let me know what are you doing to resolve this. I have to talk to my lawyer and will post his answer

waiting for EAD but got approval

My EAD was pending since 9 April 2004. Got iEAD meanwhile in July. EAD never came. Finally to my happiness, I actually got the 485 approval letter. Guys, maybe your 485 might be on approval table, thats why they dont send EAD.