Still not received Card after 2 years

baby_mde

Registered Users (C)
My son's 485 was approved May 2007, he did not receive card yet. I am talking to USCSI very aften and sent photos and gave biometics 3 times. USCIS said they did not receive biometrics yet.

Is anyone in same boat? Please shed some light.

Did you file the I-90 with a PAID option to receive a replacement card? If not, they're just going to give you the runaround forever.

I did not file I-90. Do have to file it by checking card never received or replacement card?

1 file I-90 checking card never received. (attach letter with all the info)
2. File Form G-731, - Inquiry About Status of I-551 Alien
Registration Card.

3 Contact your senator/ representative local office with all the details of the case.
do all the above.
also you can visit local USCIS office with infopass and talk to supervisor and explain the problem (take his I-485 approval notice copy)

same case for my wife

My wife's GC was approved on 06/28/07. Have called USCIS multiple times, taken couple of infopass appointments, but got nothing. Finally we received a FP notice for biometrics 2 weeks back. Got the biometrics done last week. Hoping that the physical GC arrives soon. If we don't get anything in the next 2-3 months, then we will file I-90.

My son's 485 was approved May 2007, he did not receive card yet. I am talking to USCSI very aften and sent photos and gave biometics 3 times. USCIS said they did not receive biometrics yet.

Is anyone in same boat? Please shed some light.

Jackolantern is right! File I-90 with replacement card option and pay the fees its the only way you'll receive your card. I went thru the same thing. one day made an infopass visit and while seating in the waiting room started chatting with the lady next to me.To my surprise she was there for the same reason and soon we discovered it was actually 8 of us in the waiting room with the same problem. I immediately understood I'd waste my time talking IO into sending me card without Filing and Paying. I left...later filed, paid fees and received card.