cbalas

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys/Gals,

RD 02/08/02
FP 04/10/02
No 2nd FP
No RFE
AD ??????????????????????????

I have called BCIS about three weeks back and submitted an Address Change and also asked the Officer for Status on my case. She told me that you have submitted a Status Enquiry less than 30 days ago. Until 30 days pass from your last enquiry we can't get the status.

Just few minutes back I called again and asked for my status. She told me the samething. I asked her to transfer me to TIER2 Officer and until 30days pass from time I did my last enquiry, she can't forward my call to TIER2 Officer.

I have never called before for status enquiry. I don't understand what this 30 days rule. If you submit an on-line status enquiry through the website, does it count as a status enquiry in their system ???

Can any of you give me a hint what is happening ?

Thanks

Online Status Inquiry???

I had spoken to Tier 2 on 08/27 and still no word from BCIS. BTW, how did you do online status inquiry? Is it on BCIS web site? Can you post the link. If you feel that you didnt initiate an inquiry and still the Customer Rep told you that you have to wait until 30 days is over, then it could be very well an error in their system. System errors are very common with BCIS systems. A classic example would be the recent 30 to 90 days response time that was floating around both online and AVM. Yesterday they fixed it. Another would be mine, my status still shows RFE response received from me on 08-18. But we never received any notice and we didnt respond to any RFE!!! We just have to WAIT!!!

Does anyone know when a status inquiry is initiated the lawyer gets the response letter from BCIS or the applicant???

Thank U