Status changed from underprocess to file not yet acknowledged by the mission

Anba

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Is there anyone has come across this situation. Last week my status was Photo scanned and underprocess. Today file not yet acknowledged by the mission. I entered my passport number and registration no (no copy paste) as usual. Pls. shed some light on it.

Thanks

Hi Friends,

Is there anyone has come across this situation. Last week my status was Photo scanned and underprocess. Today file not yet acknowledged by the mission. I entered my passport number and registration no (no copy paste) as usual. Pls. shed some light on it.

Thanks

Try to enter passport number and file (acknowledgement) number.

Hi A****t

I did not write ack no. down. All I remember is acknowledged on 17/02/2011. I have small name mismatch between Indian and US passport. Would this might have caused to remove my file from the system. My wife and daughter status is still acknowledged.

Hi A****t

I did not write ack no. down. All I remember is acknowledged on 17/02/2011. I have small name mismatch between Indian and US passport. Would this might have caused to remove my file from the system. My wife and daughter status is still acknowledged.

It wouldn't unless you had name change at time of citizenship than they will need proof.