Status change on 485 after FP

ss1123

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I checked the USCIS online status check for my concurrently filed 485.

This is what I see:
On April 24, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

My case is EB2, ND 01/22/2004, with i140/485 concurrent filing
EAD and AP approved, FP finished on 04/22/2004

Does this mean they may be really processing my case or is this what most of you see after your FP

Regards,

Originally posted by ss1123
Hi All,

I checked the USCIS online status check for my concurrently filed 485.

This is what I see:
On April 24, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

My case is EB2, ND 01/22/2004, with i140/485 concurrent filing
EAD and AP approved, FP finished on 04/22/2004

Does this mean they may be really processing my case or is this what most of you see after your FP

From IBM101: ( I am seeing this for past 25 months now.................... Choice is urs conclude whatever you want to conclude...u may be lucky

Regards,
;)

That is standard message after finger printing. It will remain till you get either RFE or your approval. It may not even change with USCIS update (internal checking process)