Status after a failed course?

Accord

Hello all,

I am an international undergraduate student and I am currently in my third semester. I enrolled in four courses and, unfortunately, scored an F in one of them. Right now, I am unsure about the repercussion this grade entails. I have a meeting scheduled with my International Advisor as soon as school starts on the 2nd of January. I am mostly concerned about my status in the country right now. I have already re-enrolled that course for next semester. What is the best way to approach to this issue? What options do I have in front of me?

Any and all help is immensely appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

Man stop freaking out ,everything is cool ,if its your 3rd semester with only 1 F ,then you fine ,you know if you have a bad academic standing like having a gpa below 2.0 then you are in bad shape apart from that there is no problem.Also the probability to fall out of status because below of low gpa is very very small and i rarely heard of that ,they just want that when international students come here they should not be kidding with school as most people do.So you fine ,just take the course back to have a good grade apart from that there is no problem on your status ,you are still in status.