Spouse Received Interview Appt from Local BCIS

rajju

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:

Just a quick question..is it normal that my spouse received her appointment notice for interview where as I have not received anything as yet. I am the primary applicant and both of our files were transferred from NSC to local office. Any comments would be highly appreciated..Also does the notice also goes to attorney?

Thanks
Rajju

Do u guys have the same address. To which local INS office ur case transfered.

How long ago case transferred to local INS.

yours seem to have taken

very long time. have you tried contacting local senator or something like that? why your case has been sitting for that long??

if your case was also transferred (I am assuming that) then both of you should get interview same day. if you haven't received yours, talk to local office . high chnce that it was misplaced it mail or may be a clarical error.

I had same situation(wife received interview notice not me). went personally to local office . asked same question . the person said it is not possible that derivative applicant get interview and primary won't . however they sorted out the matter. it was found my mailing address was wrong.

in fact inspit of correction, it was never updated in some system and they sent my welcome letter and plastic acrd to the same wrong address. luckily I informed the postman and he did deliver those.

don't take chance with INS

Thanks SD1963

I called INS and left a message on their voicemail. Last time I had left the message, they called me withing few hours. Also, since I have G-28 for my attorney, hoping he would have received his copy.

Thanks
Rajju