spousal citizenship

pullman

I have a GC through marriage,had removed conditional status but waiting for plastic card.
I can apply for N-400 but wish to apply after 5 years,at that time which catagory will I belongs to?
  1.PR with 5yrs in US/PR through marriage.
  2. If I do not include spousal passport copy in N-400. will INS delay the process?
  3. Should INS specifically check at citizenship interview whether GC is through marriage or Employement?

Any input appreciated,
thanks.

PR for five years

You would be eligible to file as someone who has been a permanent resident for five years. For people applying in this category, the current version of the N-400 form does not require proof of marriage, etc.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME:

I AM A U.S CITIZEN AND AM MARRIED TO AN HONDURAN. WHO HAS BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS UNDER TPS. WE GOT MARRIED THIS YEAR AND HAD A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL TOGETHER LAST YEAR. WILL IT BE HARD FOR HIM TO BECOME A RESIDENT? AND IF SO/NOT WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES? THANK YOU SO MUCH

Temporary Protected Status

As nearly as I can tell, you ought to be able to file I-130, I-485 and other related documents all of which can be downloaded from the INS web-site. I don\'t see anything in these forms that would preclude someone on TPS who is married to a U.S. citizen from becoming a permanent resident. I would definitely consult an attorney, if I were you.