Spoke to an IO at TSC...

gc_eb1ea

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to an IO at TSC today using the POJ method. She seemed surprised that my case has not been approved yet since visa numbers are available for EB1 cases. She told me that she will send a note to her supervisor to expedite the adjudication of my 485 as my NC/BC are clear and my case is within the processing window.

Will this help? Or the IOs just say those things to make us go away? :)

Keep us posted. My feeling (from reading other threads in this forum) is you shall get the card soon. Do follow up with them.

I spoke to an IO at TSC today using the POJ method. She seemed surprised that my case has not been approved yet since visa numbers are available for EB1 cases. She told me that she will send a note to her supervisor to expedite the adjudication of my 485 as my NC/BC are clear and my case is within the processing window.

Will this help? Or the IOs just say those things to make us go away? :)

Hi gc_eb1ea,

I think you should be getting your GC soon :) I remember reading posts earlier about people who'd been told by an IO that they would send a note to their supervisor to expedite adjudication of their case and from what I can recall, most of these people got approved soon after..

How did you make the contact with IO at TSC

Hello gc_eb1 and other members,

Could you please let me know the procedure called "POJ method" to contact an IO at TSC? What is the phone number and options to select.

Thanks

S

Has the POJ method for TSC stopped working? I get more and more "Immigration Officers not available so I am transferring you to USCIS cistomer servicer". Do all folks are observing this?

Has the POJ method for TSC stopped working? I get more and more "Immigration Officers not available so I am transferring you to USCIS cistomer servicer". Do all folks are observing this?

I also tried to call today 3-4 times and got the same message

jify30,
I think you are quite due for the approval.
When they connect to national center, convince him of your problem and then ask the rep - you want to talk to IO, since your case is due for a long time. If the rep is convinced, he may connect you to a IO. I spoke to IO couple of time like this.
Good luck

I called with POJ method, now it is not working. is there any alternative??