SOS !!! Medical question

bulandhausla

Registered Users (C)
Dear Alren , Raju and all others -

I have a question and need immediate assistance. It's kind of emergency.

We (self, spouse and son) went for medicals today. Self and Son got medicals. Spouse medicals witheld because she had a surgery in her hand in 1994 to remove some growth of muscles in her (exact medical terminology is Neural Fibrolipoma of the median nerve). Basically it means accumulation of fibres and fat on a nerve. It is not "Communicable" disease. It was tested and found "NOT MALIGNANT". She had had no "RECURRENCE" since the surgery in 1994 and has had no problem in the functioning of her hand.

The doctor doing the medical did not give her the medical report today because she needed to see the diagnosis of the surgery. I have that documentation now and will show it to the doctor tomorrow. I am sure that she will put a note of the surgery on her medical report.

My questions are as under :-

1. Does the above mean that she will fail the medicals. Or if they put a comment in the report, will the immigration visa be denied. Mind you, its a non-communicable condition, the growth was non-malignant and she has had no problems / recurrence since the last 11 years.

2. If denied (which I hope and pray does not happen), will it be denied for all or only for her.

I have researched the internet and there is very little information about this condition.

Please, please share any insight on this. Any feedback will be more than welcome. I have my Interview this Thursday. I will be watching the forum very closely.

Thanks again in anticipation.

Bulandhausla.

Bulandhausla,
I am pretty sure if it's non-communicable condition then everything will be all right. I think the hospital just want to be sure before issue the results. I think they will just mention it in her medical records, but I don't see a reason for Consulor to reject her visa.
I hope everything goes on fine for you and all of you get your immigrant visa very soon.
Thanks,
Ram_frm_RIC.

Thanks Ram,

BH

Ram_Frm_RIC said:
Bulandhausla,
I am pretty sure if it's non-communicable condition then everything will be all right. I think the hospital just want to be sure before issue the results. I think they will just mention it in her medical records, but I don't see a reason for Consulor to reject her visa.
I hope everything goes on fine for you and all of you get your immigrant visa very soon.
Thanks,
Ram_frm_RIC.

bulandhausla said:
Dear Alren , Raju and all others -

1. Does the above mean that she will fail the medicals. Or if they put a comment in the report, will the immigration visa be denied. Mind you, its a non-communicable condition, the growth was non-malignant and she has had no problems / recurrence since the last 11 years.

{Not at all. Since she evinced interest in this very old scar/operation she
may make it part of the medical record. This would not affect her chances
for the Visa issue}

2. If denied (which I hope and pray does not happen), will it be denied for all or only for her.

{As I said above, this should not affect in any negative way}

I have researched the internet and there is very little information about this condition.

Please, please share any insight on this. Any feedback will be more than welcome. I have my Interview this Thursday. I will be watching the forum very closely.

Thanks again in anticipation.

Bulandhausla.

{my responses}

Raju

prior surgery .. medical now ..CP issue

bulandhausla said:
.....Neural Fibrolipoma of the median nerve). surgery in 1994 and has had no problem in the functioning of her hand.

The doctor doing the medical did not give her the medical report today because she needed to see the diagnosis of the surgery. I have that documentation now and will show it to the doctor tomorrow. I am sure that she will put a note of the surgery on her medical report.

1. Does the above mean that she will fail the medicals.

Nothing to worry. The doc just wanted to play safe (from doc's point of view) and see the results of the biopsy/surgery report. :D since you have the reports with you, so it is not a problem.

Let's assume you didn't have the reports from 10 years back > even then it would NOT have been a problem as i see it. it might have lead to little more tests, but nothing more.

so forget about it and enjoy your time.

Thanks J1 victim.

J1victim said:
Nothing to worry. The doc just wanted to play safe (from doc's point of view) and see the results of the biopsy/surgery report. :D since you have the reports with you, so it is not a problem.

Let's assume you didn't have the reports from 10 years back > even then it would NOT have been a problem as i see it. it might have lead to little more tests, but nothing more.

so forget about it and enjoy your time.

I concur with the above. If it's non-communicable ... don't even worry ...

Just N'joy...