Son of a Gun.....this is my day..........

pkumar07_02

Registered Users (C)
Guys and Gals.......dang it.................iam approooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved.
What a day....what a day........i completed my meditation this morning and as usual was scanning Immi portal for latest approvals and than refreshed my yahoo email........there was some junk email and than cleaned them and than refreshed my email again at 8:00 AM ......the biggest shock of my life.......i see two approval email sent for both myself and my wife.
What a relief..i pray to god that everyone be blessed with that bliss and peace.
I know its pyschologically depressing thing.......but trust in god and meditation.iam sure he will bless us all with peace and happiness.
Thanks everybody for all the help and good wishes....There is some good camaraderie here..
Sarve jana sukhi no bavanthu.......
See my signature for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrates to both of you!!!

Hey,

Does the USCIS site updates with new approval message for approved cases along with the email.

Thanks

this is what i see so far...........

Hey,

Does the USCIS site updates with new approval message for approved cases along with the email.

Thanks

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Waiting for the card production email.......i see some people getting card production email first and than the approval email.

Congratulations!! You brough some light for the Xfer 03/15/2007 with PD 2005 cases. Hope the trucks full of RD 2005 cases finally made it in the TSC.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Waiting for the card production email.......i see some people getting card production email first and than the approval email.

Congrats man!!! You are very familiar to Vermont 2005 485 filer's thread, and always be in eager to know the statuses.

Enjoy your fentastic weekend!!!

One thing that helped...i guess

My wife's EAD is about to expired soon.......and i was seeing no light for her EAD to be renewed soon..and we were fearing of loosing her job....even though i submitted it in May 1st week for renewal...........so i raised the concern to an immigration officer through infopass(Fairfax,VA office) and she helped me file an emergency petition to TSC with a form called 551 ...In the form i requested to either expediate 765 or 485 (as i had multiple confirmation that all my pre procedures and checks on my 485 are all clear)....The officer at infopass was very friendly as we shared a common birth day.
She said she will fax that over to TSC the very same minute......iam guessing that might have helped my case.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats Mr. Kumar

Guys and Gals.......dang it.................iam approooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved.
What a day....what a day........i completed my meditation this morning and as usual was scanning Immi portal for latest approvals and than refreshed my yahoo email........there was some junk email and than cleaned them and than refreshed my email again at 8:00 AM ......the biggest shock of my life.......i see two approval email sent for both myself and my wife.
What a relief..i pray to god that everyone be blessed with that bliss and peace.
I know its pyschologically depressing thing.......but trust in god and meditation.iam sure he will bless us all with peace and happiness.
Thanks everybody for all the help and good wishes....There is some good camaraderie here..
Sarve jana sukhi no bavanthu.......
See my signature for more details.
Congrats Mr. Kumar, very happy for you. Did u know when ur name check was cleared?