some please help

SEAPRINCESS

Registered Users (C)
My father-in-law has applied for Tourist Visa from India & has got his appointment date next week his interview is schedule. I just need to ask if I need to provide him anything from myside - like an invitation letter or any kind of letter from me to him to show that he will be staying with us at our place.
PLEASE SUGGEST HOW IMPORTANT AN INVITATION LETTER WILL DO IN MY CASE OR
IF MY FATHER PROVIDE HIM ANY KIND OF INFORMAL LETTER STATING THAT HE IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO STAY IN OUR HOUSE .AND
PLEASE NOTE THAT: My fiancee is in India still .We are just engaged & that's my fiancee's father.On October 5th 2006 only my fiancee got approved for his K-1 visa.His father wants to accompany him because we will be having our court marriage here in any US court house.So his father also wants to be a part of it.
Thanks
Misha

Please be advised.
Thanks

path2usa

Check in path2usa. Even in consulate website it is not clear.

Visitor Visa Steps

I just completed all these steps and sent docs to my mother-in-law. It took 3-4 days to do.

SEAPRINCESS said:
My father-in-law has applied for Tourist Visa from India & has got his appointment date next week his interview is schedule. I just need to ask if I need to provide him anything from myside - like an invitation letter or any kind of letter from me to him to show that he will be staying with us at our place.
PLEASE SUGGEST HOW IMPORTANT AN INVITATION LETTER WILL DO IN MY CASE OR
IF MY FATHER PROVIDE HIM ANY KIND OF INFORMAL LETTER STATING THAT HE IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO STAY IN OUR HOUSE .AND
PLEASE NOTE THAT: My fiancee is in India still .We are just engaged & that's my fiancee's father.On October 5th 2006 only my fiancee got approved for his K-1 visa.His father wants to accompany him because we will be having our court marriage here in any US court house.So his father also wants to be a part of it.
Thanks
Misha

Please be advised.
Thanks