So, what civics questions were you asked?

Dedo

Registered Users (C)
So in the book of 100 question, there are probably around 90 easy question, and about 10 or so that require some thought and memorization. So i am curious, what are the commonly asked questions? Which questions were you asked? C'mon, you know you remember them. Post away!

Questions are randomly picked, so you need to know anyway all.

I think he was going to study all of them anyways. But sometimes it helps to prepare psychologically by hearing from those who have gone through the process.

Exactly. If you knew every question asked to every naturalization applicant on this forum, that still wouldn't help you to predict which questions you'll get.

That is not the intent, and I am well aware of this having gone to school for 20+ years of my life. This is just an exercise in curiosity

For the interview there are just few exact numbers we need to remember:
When was the Declaration of Independence adopted? July4,1776
When was the Constitution written? 1787
How many amendments does the Constitution have? 27
How many voting members are in the House of Representatives? 435
How many members are in the Senate? 100

The questing asked during our interview were :
Number of members in the House of Representative, any war fought in 18th century, who is the current speaker of the house.

For the interview there are just few exact numbers we need to remember:
When was the Declaration of Independence adopted? July4,1776
When was the Constitution written? 1787
How many amendments does the Constitution have? 27
How many voting members are in the House of Representatives? 435
How many members are in the Senate? 100

The questing asked during our interview were :
Number of members in the House of Representative, any war fought in 18th century, who is the current speaker of the house.

Yes, right on with the numbers. Amazing how fast you got your process done. It will be about 6 months for us.