SJC stamped a month ago, still no card

newbie_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got my passport stamped at San Jose on Aug 10, it has been a month and there is no update on the online status.
Anyone else in the same boat?

What documents needed for stamping

My GC got approved today

can you please tell me what documents do i need .

Should i wait to get approval letter or can i go based on email approval

newbie , wait 60 days then file a G-731

ssdn , that depends on where u live ... but u can always give it a try ...

How do i track the status of the Plastic Card ?

Can someone advise me how to track the status of the plastic card ?
I got my passport stamped at San Jose one month ago

Not sure why all of you are in such a great hurry! You got the stamp on your passport! Relax! It took about 3 months for my card to come. And I travelled about 3 times before I got the card with no problems. I know some of the people I know got their cards in 2 months or less and some others got it in 6 months. But they all get it eventually. So don't worry... you will get it... Start making efforts to find out what went wrong if you don't get it before the expiration of the stamp. Even then, you can always get the stamp again for another year. But I know that is not very pretty to go back there for it. So I'd say, give it about 9 months and then start really calling.

By the way, congrats all of you! :)

Newbie...

My son has not received the card to date..his passport was stamped July 5th.

After initiating an enquiry I was notified to apply for a replacement card.

Did you get your card yet? My husband got stamped on 18th Oct. Still no card so far. The online message is not changed either. I wonder if this is normal. On the other hand, I got mine in 4 weeks.

wonderfull said:
My son has not received the card to date..his passport was stamped July 5th.

After initiating an enquiry I was notified to apply for a replacement card.

Wonderfull,
Have you applied for a replacement card? What's the procedure?
I had filed G-731 and got a reply stating that the card had been mailed in August and hasn't been returned to INS(in case of undeliverable). Which means I have lost the card in mail.

any one else who has an idea how to handle this situation, please pitch in.

thanks

Card mailed 9/30 - not received yet!

I filed an inquiry on 11/1 - was told there would be a response in 2-3 weeks. I called up again today and was told that I would need to file a I-90 at my local office with two photos and a fee of USD 185, as my card has still not been returned to USCIS.

Should I try talking to an IIO? How long will it take after I file an I-90 at the local office to get the physical green card?