Significant Milestone?? EB3-WWide Moved after 245Cut-off date Except for Mexico/India

GC_candiadate

Registered Users (C)
245 cases and the mess around it caused Retrogression as DOS didn't had a clue so they put EB3 so far back to get flow of information from USCIS .

As DOS is realizing that there are not that many cases for that far back ( 98-April 22,2001), they are moving conservatively and I know it is not the greatest news but the new date is after 245 cut-off date ( 30th April 01).

Only country which is stuck pre 245 cut-off is Mexico which was expected any way as there are more cases from Mexico in 245 Lot.

Since the dates have moved beyond April 30th,2001 which seems Significant as now we are in the Normal spread of Labor filed and no more big Hump or Mountain :cool:

You would recall Murthy.com was predicting that it will be get stuck around this so we have to watch how this move beyond this.

If there is not a big rush for the filing in March 2006 because of this bulletin, we can expect faster movement with India catching with the world wide dates.

Please post your opinion as there are many experts in the Forum. I am surprised that No comments have been Posted by Rajeev on significance of 01MAY01 for world ( other than India and Mexico)..

Question regarding cut-off date you mention...

GC_candiadate,

Where did you see the new cut-off date as Apr 30, 2001 for India? As per the March Bulleting link posted here...the date is Jan 01 2001. So that will not beyond the dreaded date of Apr 22 '01.

May be I am missing something here..please let me know.

Thanks,
MV

Remember, visa numbers are available only for applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cut-off date i.e. only till 30th April 01. So, the 245 cut-off date (30th April 01) is not passed for the worldwide or any countries as we are all assuming. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am confused too...

March Visa Bulletin clearly states that the Priority dates for EB3 - India is
Jan 2001.

Where did you guys see April 2001 ?????

uvg said:
Remember, visa numbers are available only for applicants whose priority date is earlier than the cut-off date i.e. only till 30th April 01. So, the 245 cut-off date (30th April 01) is not passed for the worldwide or any countries as we are all assuming. Please correct me if I am wrong.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! 245(i) ARE NOT PASSED JUST YET. ONLY THOSE FILED BEFORE MAY 1 2001 CAN BE ADJUDICATED.

The bad news is that everybody should remember that cutoff dates could be stuck on May 1 2001 for YEARS to come till they process 300K-500K 245(i) cases. Let's assume some of them, a little portion of them, already processed, anyway there is HUGE number of those cases still waiting in line.

so, anyone with PD after May 1 2001 could be waiting for long time UNTILL the Congress corrects their mistake and ADDS visa numbers.

Good Luck Friends.

Sorry about the confusion

Sorry about the confusion.

EB3 dates in March 2006 bulletin- India- 01JAN2001. MEXICO-22MARCH01

Since the dates for EB3 World has crossed 245 cut-off - 01MAY01 , we have to watch how many cases are filed in next couple of months. I don't expect many cases (Labor) as those which were approved before they were shipped to BEC were already filed .

I believe the dates for Worldwide should move forward if there are not many cases filed in next couple of months and ultimately India should catch with Worldwide dates as many cases in 245 I are presumed to be from Mexico.

Since the dates have moved by 2 years for India EB3 which signifies that there are not many cases for India going that far which is a positive. I hope that Dates for India should move forward alongwith World unless we see big influx of 245 cases .

Man, you are making same mistake over and over AGAIN.

Dates for EB3 World has NOT crossed 245 cut-off - 04/30/01, because those filed on 01/05/01 CAN"T BE ADJUDICATED JUST YET!

AND NOBODY KNOWS WHEN DATES CAN MOVE AHEAD. PERIOD!