Should we have EAD to file AC21

kumarvalluri

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Please advise us on AC21 usage.

Here is my situation my 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 365 days.

My EAD is going to expire on Aug 8th 2004, I have already applied for renewal of my EAD in June 2004.

I am getting perm offers from client where i am working presently on H1.
can i use AC21 without 2nd EAD not yet approved.

As this is urjent i will appreciate forum members to help me.

Kumarvalluri

You an use AC21 to chqnge jobs. You either require H1 or EAD to work. So make an appropriate choice and join. You may not get EAD before expiry and you will not be eligible for interim-EAD before 90 days(of June).
HTH

Please Help……..

My situation, I applied my GC from company A as a future employment (I am going to work for them after I got my GC) mean while I am working with company B on H1 and USCIS now’s that I am work for company b and I am going to join company A after I got my GC.

After approval of my LC and I 140 I filed for I-485, I got a REF for employment letter (that company A is still interested in taking me) and for my W2’s. I responded to my REF then they transferred my case to local INS office for interview.

MY question is can I use AC21 and tell them that I am interested in work with company B, or since my case from the beginning is for future employment I have to join company A?

dgandhari said:
My situation, I applied my GC from company A as a future employment (I am going to work for them after I got my GC) mean while I am working with company B on H1 and USCIS now’s that I am work for company b and I am going to join company A after I got my GC.

After approval of my LC and I 140 I filed for I-485, I got a REF for employment letter (that company A is still interested in taking me) and for my W2’s. I responded to my REF then they transferred my case to local INS office for interview.
----- where it has been transfred??
MY question is can I use AC21 and tell them that I am interested in work with company B,
---YES, YES, take the future permenent job offer letter of employer B at the time of Interview ( better to also take the company Financial documents to show the ability to pay)and your intent change letter and use AC21 and request that case be approved for company B. letter from B should state the same job duties that are on approved LC from A

or since my case from the beginning is for future employment I have to join company A?
---not a MUST you can join B with use of AC21, let us know your local USCIS office where and when it got transfred. did they transfer few days after recieving RFE???

Thanks, Ginnu for your response I really appreciate it.

where and when it got transfred. did they transfer few days after recieving RFE???

I was transferred from VSC to TSC (Houston Local office where I live now)

My case is transferred with in a month (they received my response on May 27th and they transferred on June 23rd.) after they received my REF.