• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Should 14million plus dv2012 applicants not ramdoly sellected file petision?

Let's say 'justice' and 'fairness' was set aside and the original 'erroneous' results still stood; ABSOLUTELY!!!

If the original results were re-instated? ABSOLUTELY!!!

One thing US law appears to promise in this lottery is a random and fair selection.

ajk

@ajk i like ur comment that if the wuruwuru result where re-instated so pls guys let get ready to file our petition if the where re-instated becouse anything can happen in USA

@ Obama you're very stupid to start this thread....... Why do you mean "14million plus dv2012 applicants not ramdoly sellected file petision". First of all, I think you should learn how to write englih correctly, before thinking of filling a petition. Your use of the english language is a clear indication that you don't have prerequisite to be in America. Thailand would be the best place for your likes.

Hi,if the voided dv2012 result is re-instate that means the 14million plus who are not ramdomly selected would also file there petition too so the result should be canceal.regard

@ ololo12 thanks 4 abusing me God will judge between you and me,did somebody abuse you when you file ur petition?if the voided dv2012 result is re-instate that means the 14million plus who are not ramdomly selected would also file there petition so the result should be canceal.regard

@Obama..... I am sorry if i was harsh with my words. But it makes me go nuts, when people bring up the issue of 14 million blah blah filling a petition. I thought this issue was addressed. The result was rescinded, and a redraw to be done. Why can't people just wait till July 15. I am an affected winner of 2012 DV. Now, if the DV result were to be re-instated i bet you, there's nothing 14 million who did not win can do about it. I am not saying that the previous result would be re-instated, but in the event, it is re-instated there is nothing, you can do about it.

Just my 2 cent.

Good luck to everybody on July 15

If we keep filing petitions over and over, this is never gonna end _)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ololo12, first of all i must say that u re a BIG FOOL 4 insulting our fellmw 9ja OBAMA?Let me ask u a question? re u a PhD HOLDER in english language? that u re insulting someone about writing of english.Ur apology would not be accepted by the house cos i think u re not welcome in this forum.It is people like u we dont need here, abusing others peoples thread.As of DOS and KENTUCKY let them do what they like,to me am moving on with my life.Guys i think my advice to all our 9ja brothers and sisters here is to move on with ourlives and forget about DOS.If we win then GOODLUCK.

So let me guess... Dos says publicly that the results were not random enough thus void... & now they say it was random enough so not voided... People, be real...

Jayo2k,remember what i said that we should move on with ourlives and forget about DOS.Let them do what pleases them cos to me it seems that DOS and KENTUCKY re confuse about the whole thing.I wont be surprise if they void the whole thing or to favor the 22,000 and neglect the 14 million because in US anythin can happen but i still believe things will go fine on a fair ground for every qualified entry.

they won't void the whole thing for just 22k peoples, one thing you need to concider is that each visa is 840$ into the KCC bank... So they won't just throw away a potential of 23 520 000$ in cash... All this talk is all speculation over a upcoming update on a LAWSUIT...

Yeah u re right they cant void the results i know of that,its just that in life anythin can happen.U need to know that the US Government can decide to void the whole results if they truelly want to cos there is nothin anybody or government can about.It is there own adminstrative affiars.As of the lawsuit issue,there's no where the case can go.Have never seen where a DV Entrant that did not win on a fair random got a GC Thru court.

@ Areke,

Is it that your blind to see that I apologized for using harsh words on him. What business of yours is it. I know i was wrong to call Obama stupid and duly apologized for saying so. Instead of you to move on, you decided to run your dirty mouth on me. Anyways, i prefer not to say anything in return. As i promised myself, I would not engage in verbal attack with anybody on forum.

Please next time always try to mind your own business.

this thread became peacefull, so please keep it that way... settle your personals beef in private message
@ Areke,

Is it that your blind to see that I apologized for using harsh words on him. What business of yours is it. I know i was wrong to call Obama stupid and duly apologized for saying so. Instead of you to move on, you decided to run your dirty mouth on me. Anyways, i prefer not to say anything in return. As i promised myself, I would not engage in verbal attack with anybody on forum.

Please next time always try to mind your own business.

Ololo12 for ur info this is an open forum for all,if u dnt knw better knw it nw cos u re abusin the forum even if u say it is not my buisiness.We re all here to share and to gain knowledge not gettin insult.If u re not here learn then stop threadin OK.I guess u re one of the 22k thats hw guys behaves we have u guys in records.For ur own good next time dnt abuse anybody cos u could be monitored my brother.

Ololo12 for ur info this is an open forum for all,if u dnt knw better knw it nw cos u re abusin the forum even if u say it is not my buisiness.We re all here to share and to gain knowledge not gettin insult.If u re not here learn then stop threadin OK.I guess u re one of the 22k thats hw u guys behaves we have u guys in records.For ur own good next time dnt abuse anybody cos u could be monitored my brother.

I was among the 22k... why you put us in your personal argument?
Ololo12 for ur info this is an open forum for all,if u dnt knw better knw it nw cos u re abusin the forum even if u say it is not my buisiness.We re all here to share and to gain knowledge not gettin insult.If u re not here learn then stop threadin OK.I guess u re one of the 22k thats hw u guys behaves we have u guys in records.For ur own good next time dnt abuse anybody cos u could be monitored my brother.