• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Share experiences of Sri Lanakn GC winners

madu12

Registered Users (C)
Like to know more about the CP interview and if anybody is having experience of facing interview in Colombo , pls share it here. And it will be a great help for the 2010 winners in Sri Lanka

There is a very valuable botton in this forum called "SEARCH" u can find many sri lankans CP experiences if you use that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Sri Lankan who won dv 2010.
and I already submitted my completed documents which were sent by kcc with winning notifications. now I am looking forward until the second notification is received.

I put a one of my relation's name, address with telephone number who is resident in USA as a sponsor for me in those documents which I have already sent to KCC. But now he is going to change his home.
1). Normally does kcc call to this relation to confirm my details?
2). How can I change sponsor's details(address and telephone no)? Because I have already sent the documents to KCC.

3). I need to get my original birth certificate. From where can I get my original birth certificate in Sri Lanka? ( I guess Sri Lankan may help for this)

I am Sri Lankan who won dv 2010.
and I already submitted my completed documents which were sent by kcc with winning notifications. now I am looking forward until the second notification is received.

I put a one of my relation's name, address with telephone number who is resident in USA as a sponsor for me in those documents which I have already sent to KCC. But now he is going to change his home.
1). Normally does kcc call to this relation to confirm my details?
2). How can I change sponsor's details(address and telephone no)? Because I have already sent the documents to KCC.)
3). I need to get my original birth certificate. From where can I get my original birth certificate in Sri Lanka? ( I guess Sri Lankan may help for this

You can call KCC and tell them, sometimes they call to the sponsor, regarding Birth Certificate they ask for the original, if you dont have the original you can provide your original school leaving certificate, the embassy accept it.

Why ? Don't they accept the certified true copy issued by the Divisional Secratariet. For the passoport and everywhere it is accepted.

Hi,

According to the Visa Bulatin on January-Feb Asian Numbers are rising slowly. Is there any reason for that or will they have enough time get all boarded? Pls advice......