SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

Approval Letters Anyone?

A bunch of Remanded cases were approved last couple of weeks, could people who got approved please post an update when they receive the paper certification?
Thanks,
dgb

One more certified status

Hi All,

Yesterday when I checked the forum after a while and reviewed all the posts here in the past few weeks I sent an email to company attorneys to check my status (In my co we do not get the case numbers so I could not check it myself). Anyways they informed me that the case # that they have for me shows certified status online. They will not commit it to me until they receive paper copy of the certified letter from BEC. :confused:
I guess I have to wait until I recieve final word from them, but at least there's some hope after 5+ years.

Thanks all for keeping the thread alive.. All please post your updates here it just gives others a little hope..

I had asked attorneys to convert the case to RIR in Oct 2006, they said it will take 3-4 months to establish recruitment pattern. But I am quite sure they have not yet sent a request to convert to RIR yet.

----------------------------------
PD - Dec 2001 - originally RIR
CA - Employer remanded case to TR
Remanded to state sometime Feb 2004
45 Day letter - Oct 2005

Days_go_by said:
A bunch of Remanded cases were approved last couple of weeks, could people who got approved please post an update when they receive the paper certification?
Thanks,
dgb

Certified online 1/4/07 (last time I checked was before New Year so it could have been certified between then and 1/4)
Lawyer received their copy on 1/8/07
Employer received their copy on 1/9/07

It is exciting to see approvals of the auto remanded cases. It has sure been a long wait for us folks. Let us hope all our cases get approved soon. Of late, everyday I check my status online about 10-15 times, hoping to see "certified".

auto remanded

What are auto remanded cases? my case shows as TR with april 2001 PD date. Still in process since sept '06. Who cannot aply for RIR conversion and what is the benefit of applying to RIR. Is there a possibility with so many people converting to RIR and the cases being put on hold until the conversion that TR cases will get lucky?

my case was filed in Dec 2004 as RIR, but today my lawyer told me it will have to be converted to RIR. is it possible it was remanded and converted to TR, since my PD is much later than most people on this site?
and how does one know if they were remanded or not?
online status shows RIR, so am confused why he is talking about conversion to RIR

my priority date is 05 oct 2001, manual remand to state.

Looked up my case it shows RIR. My company is in process of converting the case to RIR. Not sure if I should hold them.

My case is also similar. PD Aug 2001, filed as RIR, remanded to state in 2002 and became TR, now the online status shows it as RIR. My lawyer however says it is better to go in for conversion request, just in case the online status is not correct....

My case still shows as TR

My case still shows as TR. My attorney will sent the request for conversion sometime this week. I am hoping my status might change once BRC recives the letter.

On a side note....looks like the dates for EB3 will go no where for another 1-2 years. The whole process sucks....and its really frustrating......... :confused:

Paperwork Recd.

Folks - I have confirmation from the lawyer's office that my paperwork has been received. I will provide more details as soon as I have a copy in my hand. On to the battle of I-140 and the next wait........

Thanks

calabor2001 said:
OK - not for the purposes of rubbing it in - but only to show HOPE. My case status shows "CERTIFIED" on the pbls website. It has changed in the last 48 hrs or so. I will update everyone if and when I receive the paper-work.

Seems like there is some HOPE. Hang on everyone!

calabor2001 said:
Folks - I have confirmation from the lawyer's office that my paperwork has been received. I will provide more details as soon as I have a copy in my hand. On to the battle of I-140 and the next wait........

Thanks

congrats calabor2001. I guess we won't see much of you any more on this tracker. Its all good though. Wish you all the best in next stages. Will miss you here.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

paperwork received

Just to update everyone, I just received notice from the lawyers office that my paperwork has been received. They had checked the status online on 1/10 when it showed that it was ceritified.

-----------------
PD Dec 2001

nonewsyet said:
Just to update everyone, I just received notice from the lawyers office that my paperwork has been received. They had checked the status online on 1/10 when it showed that it was ceritified.

-----------------
PD Dec 2001

Congrats and thanks for sharing it with us!!

Also, can you pls let us know little more details about ur cases? Like did you get recuritment intructions, did you respond to it etc???

Thanks!

goodphysq said:
Congrats and thanks for sharing it with us!!

Also, can you pls let us know little more details about ur cases? Like did you get recuritment intructions, did you respond to it etc???

Thanks!

Thanks! No, I do not believe that we recd recruitment instructions. The lawyes had not yet asked for RIR conversion either (although they told me they were in process of doing that)

oct 2001 auto remanded labor certified

Hi All

My Oct 2001 auto remanded labor's status changed to CERTIFIED today. I think they are really working on auto remanded cases now.

Wish you all guys who are still waiting for their turn of good news.

samsharma said:
Hi All

My Oct 2001 auto remanded labor's status changed to CERTIFIED today. I think they are really working on auto remanded cases now.

I am very glad to hear that :)

Again, did you get any conversion request or did you initate any effort from you part?

We just filed conversion from my case and will start on the recruting process soon.

oct 2001 remanded case

goodphysq said:
I am very glad to hear that :)

Again, did you get any conversion request or did you initate any effort from you part?

We just filed conversion from my case and will start on the recruting process soon.

Hi

Incase your case still shows NON-RIR type online, its better to file for conversion and get recruitment done before April. I think BEC just like to cleanup this mess ASAP.

As far as my case: In the first week of January I asked my company attorney to file for NON-RIR to RIR conversion. He/she first requested the screen shot from BEC. We came to know from screen shot that case type is RIR, later this week Online status again confirmed that case type is RIR. Since than we were waiting for miracle to happen. The attorney did not file conversion request etc.

Will be in touch, how it goes from here...

It is good to see auto remanded cases getting approved. I am waiting now with fingers crossed, my PD is Aug 2001.

samsharma said:
Hi All

Labor certified (online) at last

After 5 years & 5 months, it appears that my labor has been certified, as per the online status. Will let you folks know once I hear from my lawyer's office.

Good luck to all of you!

LC status Certified online

My online status as of Friday 1/19 shows LC certified

Originally RIR
Remanded case : converted to TR
automagically converted to RIR by BEC

Case #: D-05172-77*

PD : Originally filed in Mar 02 .. but now lawyer says BEC snapshot shows as Feb 03 .. Lawyers have requested correction .. anyone face this before ?